See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 April 2017

We only stayed one night as we had a flight early next morning. A staff member came and took our bags to the reception which is very nice. The receptionnist is lovely. She booked us a taxi. The only things is that as so far we had a welcome tea in every place we stayed, we didn't have one in this place. And the wifi worked for my wife but not for me. The room was spacious enough, clean and the bed was comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed at one of the suites at the Dar for 3 nights. It was a great experience.
The location is in the new town of Fes, not the old town Medina. It's approximately 10 minutes cab ride to the medina (about 15 MAD) and 15 minutes walk to the centre of the new town, and 20 Minutes walk to Fes train station.
I personally prefer staying at this Dar rather than the hotels in/close to the Medina. As those hotels are often at higher price and the Medina is always crowded and chaotic. It was great to go back to a very nice and quiet room after a day out in the Medina.
We also had dinner here one night and the food was excellent. We didn't know it included the desserts so we left after our main but the desserts were then delivered to our room.
The breakfast was of Moroccan style with pancake, pastries, bread, omelette together with tea and fresh orange juice.
There are places to sit on the rooftop to enjoy a tea as well.
The host was very nice and friendly. I would definitely come back here to stay.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Thanks to a motorcyclist we came upon this very out-of-the-way place in the French Quarter and loved it. Comfortable, inexpensive according to European and American rates, and an excellent staff. Almost like staying at someone's home.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

For those who enjoy the standard experience of a hotel, this place may not be for you. But I'm kind of fed up with hotels, lobbies, continental breakfasts, the crowd... I came here by chance and didn't regret it. You feel like home. Service is great, the staff is nice to you and will help any time of the day. The atmosphere is a mix of riad and moderne villa style. I'm not saying you'll find luxurious accommodation here but it's way beyond the average and I can say it is excellent. Rooms are very clean with nice decor . I liked it very much and will come back.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2015

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com