Dar Anebar(Fes)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$72
US$49
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

US$62
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$94
US$91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$68
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Fes Medina(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$127
US$111
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Dar Hafsa(Fes)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$36
Dar Iman(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$131
US$123
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsexcellent breakfastmoroccan foodcooking classlocation is greatbreakfast and dinnerfatimafrenchcourtyardbathroomedgemoroccoriadamenitiesmedinaarabicalley
Reviewed 5 January 2016

We had a magical stay with Lalla Fatima in her Riad. The home is a rambling, beautiful secret kept hidden behind the walls of the medina of Fes. The home features two gorgeous courtyards, both with colorful tile and delicately carved stonework. The orange and lemons trees and the fluttering of birds brings the outside into the interior space. Each room is a gem, with antique furniture and intricately carved woodwork. Lalla Fatima, her two daughters, and her staff are very kind and tranquil people. If you stay in for dinner, the food is quite delicious. Overall, this riad is a fantastic place to relax and surround yourself with beauty.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2015

I tell you, we felt dubious. He said "my friend" a lot. He "wanted to help" us. He said his "friend had lost her husband, and now rented out rooms to pay the bills". He said "you want to eat real Moroccan food in Morocco, not McDonalds".

And so we arrived at Riad Lalla Fatima, were welcomed like family, and couldn't spend long enough. Cheeky drinks at night, kitchen curious missus helped prepare home made traditional meals, felt safe in the middle of the chaos of the medina.

And then that "friend" returned, took us to his leather factory/workshop and mate's rug joint, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Lucky for me, when in Morocco the missus is compared to a Berber wife - beautiful, and driving of a hard bargain. This is respected, although makes for a long, tiresome day.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I've stayed at this wonderful home (yes, home) 5 times in the past 12 months. There are no doubt many fancy hotels, spas, palais etc, that offer various amounts of stars of service, and expensive luxury facilities, but I would not hesitate to choose Riad Lalla Fatima over those options again, even if the prices were there same (to be honest, often they are not all that different anyway!).

The staff here, the owners and management included, would challenge any establishment I encounter in the UK on hospitality by miles. The friendly face of the maid, recognizing me on my second visit with a sweet 'Welcome home', as well as the compassion and affection shown by all staff throughout is absolutely outstanding. On my most recent visit, even when my evening flight is delayed a few hours, resulting in an arrival at the Riad after midnight, I had the comfort on my flight of knowing the Riad would be waiting for me, and their arranged taxi also, and this was proven correct when my transport was patiently waiting upon our late arrival, and likewise, at the Riad, a very late ring of the doorbell brought a prompt response of one of the family who had not yet slept and was ready to show me to my room.

The obvious selling points of the Riad - it's situation within the beautiful, ancient and quite incredible medina of Fes, its array of en suite rooms and suites, the excellent breakfast offering (accommodating for my vegan diet), WiFi throughout and various room specific features such as aircon, fans, plenty of power sockets, and from my favourite room (Kamar) a beautiful window giving a view to the Moroccan sky... these are as given, but there is much more to staying at Lalla Fatima's beautiful home than just these bullet point items.

You will feel cared for, attended to as you would in your home or a friend's dwelling, but also the freedom and professional attitude of staff you would expect in your own home or a chain hotel. Should you need help (for instance, my flight had changed due to daylight saving time changes, and I needed help printing a new boarding pass) the family and staff WILL do all they can to help. I needed to print some things and since the facility wasn't available there and then at the Riad, I was given advice of a nearby business that could print this for me. And of course, attentive as ever, when I returned the staff made sure I had managed to get what I needed.

I could write for hours about my wonderful experiences at this Riad, punctuated by my equally wonderful experiences in Morocco and the immediate city of Fes. That when I was unexpectedly returning in the early hours from the other side of Morocco (Essouira), the riad were able to offer me, with a few hours notice, an available suit at an agreeable price, rather than leave me stranded in the city. But I hope that through this lengthy review it is clear that this is a wonderful place to stay, and one you can trust to meet expectations, excel expectations, and certainly to accommodate and help you should anything unexpected come up.

To Lalla Fatima and her beautiful and quite enchanting family, I send all my love and thanks and hope to enjoy another stay with you very soon.

Adam

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2015

The family is running this Riad and you feel at home immediately!
Very nice suites and courtyards with tasteful decorations.
Diner is served when requested and cooked by the mother of the house, excellent Moroccan cooking. Served in one of the 2 courtyards where also breakfast is served.
Some rooms can be somewhat noisy when the neighboring suite is using the bathroom, but that only lasts short moments and didn't bordered us much.
If you have your own transport, convenient and safe inside parking is only 150m away just inside the Medina Gate Bab Ziat.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2015 via mobile

There is nothing bad to say about this place!
It is inside the Medina, we arrived by train so they arrange a taxi to pick us up, that way we didn't get lost trying to get to the Riad, once you remember the way, you won't have any problem.
The place is excellent our room was very nice and clean with AC.
Rajae, the manager is very nice, she will receive you with a mint tea and help you with everything you need, the food in the Riad was excellent and you will love the common areas.
If you don't have enough time in Fes to get lost in the Medina, ask Rajae to book a tour guide.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple