US$121
Dar Anebar(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$53
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$128
US$120
Travelocity
Dar Iman(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$80
US$69
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmoroccan foodlocation is greatbreakfast and dinnerfrenchcourtyardbathroomedgemoroccoriadamenitiesmedinaarabicalley
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

This small hotel, Riad style, is conveniently located close to the edge of the city but within walking distance from the Medina and other highlights.
The hotel has just a few rooms, most centered around the courtyard where you can relax. There is also a nice interior garden, where breakfast and dinner are being served.
All in all a really nice place to stay and highly recommended.

THE ROOMS
Our room was spacious with two comfy beds. It was nicely de decorated with huge carpets and had some stained glass windows that let in the natural light from the courtyard.
The bathroom was ok with a half bath/shower. The water pressure and temperature however varied a lot.
The whole place was very clean except from some dust under the beds.

THE SERVICE
All the staff were very friendly and helpful and made us feel comfortable. Most of the staff speaks French en those that do speak English speak it very well.

THE FOOD
The breakfast is just excellent with more then enough freshly prepared Moroccan food (that can change from day to day) and delicious fresh orange juice served at your table.
It is possible to order dinner, which also tastes good. It is however very expensive.

PROS
- Beautiful and peaceful place
- Conveniently located with possibility to park out in the streets
- Friendly staff
- Excellent breakfast
- Perfect WiFi
- Convenient with kids

CONS
- Water temperature and pressure in the bathroom changes from day to day.
- Dinner is expensive

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 February 2017

I just want to say that I really enjoyed my time here at the Riad Lalla Fatima! I was able to stay 2 nights and enjoyed everything about this place. The family is so friendly and made you feel right at home. The best part of the stay is taking a cooking class. I enjoyed the evening making Tagine and Charmoola and other great side dishes. (sorry if spelled incorrectly) I enjoyed the evening getting to know the family. I took plenty of notes so I can follow these recipes at home..they were patient with me. I will certainly be back to stay here when I am in Fes again and highly recommend this Riad! Thank you so much!!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

We had a lovely 2 night stay at this Riad, the home of Lalla Fatima and her family. The family makes you feel so at home, like very very welcome guests-it's a pleasure to stay.
As with all Riads the entrance is a nondescript door in an alley but the home inside is lovely. Good rooms, open courtyard and a great welcome.
The room was very comfortable & the bathroom beautifully tiled.
We ate in the Riad both evenings and the fresh home cooked meals were superb.
If you have time ask for a cooking class from Lalla Fatima, you won't be disappointed!
We would stay again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2016

VERY welcoming hosts.I felt like a queen.Extraordinary!!!!Very attentive , I felt really good. I stayed 10 days.An oasis of peace.A piece of heaven,They are careful and want to feel good in their home,Note 10 Mrs. Fatima.if you want an unforgettable experience is the perfect place . The large bathroom spacious rooms , common space spectacular . What is most important is how you behave hosts . Next time you get into Fes still there I'll go ! Thank you for this beautiful memory. Signed Seherezada ...... ......

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2016

The thing that attracted me the most about Riad Lalla Fatima was the open courtyard with its trees and plants. I had seen several other riads in Fes but almost all of them had closed courtyards, which are lovely but I personally like to see the sun! Riad Lalla Fatima has two courtyards, an open one in their summer house and a closed one in the winter house. The houses were absolutely stunning and much larger than I imagined (I even got lost in the beginning). The room I stayed in was perfect in size and the bathroom was also big enough and well illuminated (unlike other bathooms I experienced elsewhere). Lalla Fatima is a wonderful host as well and made the best breakfast I ever had during my 10 days in Morocco! She also prepared tea and biscuits, both on arrival and during the afternoon while I was working on the patio with my laptop. The wifi was also the fastest and most reliable connection I had during my trip which (it works much better in the summer house since that's where the router is located).

I loved the calm and silence it offered and the spectacular decor, and I felt very much at home. It's also located very close to a medina door (Bab Ziat) which is very practical if you need to get out and grab a taxi somewhere). I'd definitely come back here for my next trip to Fes.

Room Tip: Rooms in the summer house have a view on an outdoor patio
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple