“Beautiful riad with fantastic food!”
Review of Riad Ahlam

Riad Ahlam
Ranked #8 of 101 Hotels in Fes
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at riad ahlam ,the riad is beautiful and peaceful.The manager are very friendly and helpful .
They are open to answering any questions that you may have ,the location of the riad was very good with easy access to many of the main attraction in Fès.
We can't wait to plan our return .it's truly magical ,would come back her without question.
Thanks riad ahlam.....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chaou09hou09

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Beside the great location, the amazing breakfast and room, we really enjoy the kindness of the owner and the personnel. If you chose to visit the splendid Fes, I really advise you to spend your nights here!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ipos90
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

We just loved the place.Not knowing what to expect when booking from so far away and arriving to a very warm welcome.Our room was huge,bed was comfy,great shower and bathroom,all nice and relaxing.
The facility is very attractive and well maintained.The breakfast is simply wonderful as are the meals that they can cook for you.I would recommend this without reservations to any of my friends.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

The riad was located vert close to the car parking area and also very close to the blue gate .The room was spacious and well decorated .
Dinner at The raid is wonderful and service is very good !while in riad ahlam ,it is The best wifi we had during our trip in morocco.
Kacem,The manager ,helped US to get a very good and knowledge guide for Fès sightseeing .and very friendly person who showed US every single place in new and old city .you won't be disappointed if you stay here !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I have a very mixed feeling about this riad. After reading good review on Booking.com I booked 3 nights in this Riad. However, I noticed every day, $20 will be stolen from my backpack (I did lock my room.) At first I thought I was mistaken cuz it was such a small amount. I thought I might spend it and forgot it. The last day on my way to the airport, I was positive my $ was missing each day. I informed the manager right away and he said he would confront the staff, but of course no one admitted it. He said this never happened before; however, when I checked other reviews on Tripadvisor, seems this isn't the first time stuff were stolen in the riad. I don't know who did it but I would recommend not to leave any valuable items in the room, since this is not a "one-off" incident.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank ruby7261
Kchelkha, Propriétaire at Riad Ahlam, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear customer,

We at Riad Ahlam are outraged by the contentions you have made about your money being stolen during each day of your three days stay. You contended that a note of 20dollars went missing from your backpack.

HOW CAN THIS BE? And why didn't you immediately notify the manager upon your discovery of the the first missing 20 dollars note, nor for the second and third one? last but not least, why didn't your kind attention notice the safe provided in your room to put your money and valuables in? This would have spared you your money, if ever it was picked up or lost in a way you did not notice, and spared us your hasty accusation that your money got stolen at our Riad. Sorry to have to say it, but your claim sounds a jarring note with the countless positive, fair and objective reviews made by our kind customers ever since we started . We adamantly disapprove of such unfounded accusations on your part as you, strangely enough, did not notify the manager straight away or take the care to keep your valuables under lock and key. Therefore, we cannot be held accountable for your vanished money, nor can we be happy about your having mixed feelings about our Riad. The only feeling and enduring impression we would seek to have on your part is to enjoy the exquisite beauty of our place and to relish at the indubitable quality of our services within your and all our customer’s save haven, Riad Ahlam
May I thank you all the same and reiterate our dismay and disapproval.
Sincerely yours,