“nice asian food”

Kai Tai
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situe en face de l'Hotel Jnan Palace de Fes, c'est l'alliance de la Thailande et du Japon qui se ressent a travers une deco zen, calme et lineaire et l'espace de nombreux salons. Le Kai Tai vous propose desormais une cuisine thai maitrisee tout en ayant conserve ses specialites japonaises : sushis, makis, sashimis, et california rolls. Une tres bonne alternative a Fes entre deux repas de cuisine marocaine.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

it was just in front of our hôtel, the saumon sashimi was perfect, but the rest was not like what I was expected (it's not really the same in paris, I use to est my sushis no cokes and with sweet soya sauce) there is not sweet soya sauce (a sweet hot sauce is given but it dosent taste the same) but anyway, my sister oredered pad thai and it was very tasty

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I love sushi and found that this place was the best out of the 2 or three other places we have tried
Very pricy but really delicious! Make sure you check their opening times so you don't show up too early for dinner.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

Food was not that great and overprised. Only one menu to choose per evening. Good wine selection! Great decor and atmosphere. Nice and friendster staff.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

We had pad Thai and a salmon hand roll. The pad Thai had good seasoning and flavor, but the noodles were overcooked and a soggy, slimy mess. The chef could really benefit from someone showing him how to cook noodles in a Thai style. The salmon hand roll had a lot of small bones in it, indicating that the cut of meat is much cheaper than the standard sushi filet cuts. But otherwise the taste and portions were great

The ambiance was great and the staff are super friendly.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

My boyfriend and I visited KaiTai for our anniversary a few weeks ago, and it didn't disappoint (for Morocco.) We've lived here for a while tried pretty much every sushi place we can find to get our sushi fix- and this was the best so far. Don't be surprised if they don't have tuna or sub the tuna for what seems like canned - so stick to salmon based dishes (probably safer anyways for travellers!) Expect decent rolls - nothing fancy or entirely fabulous. A good choice for those sick of tagine and seeking a nicer spot.

P.s. it serves wine!!