US$122
Dar Anebar(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$53
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$65/night.

US$66
US$27
US$80
US$69
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrooms facefirst floorspeaks languagesno elevatorinner courtyardrooftop terracetwo nightslovely courtyardlarge rooma wonderful place to staywi fithe ground flooraykutedgeriadmulticoloredmorocco
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I think i have never enjoyed my stay in any place away from home as much as I've enjoyed this Riad. . All the staff, the amazing beautiful space and last but not least or host..... Ayoub essammane.... I don't know how to say how much we appreciated Ayoub. There is no one else like him. Thank you Ayoub and all the staff that helped to make our trip to the stunning city of Fez so amazing. I will be back. And i will stay here again and again.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

It was fabulous. Warm and so friendly. Ayoub essammane went above and beyond in every way. I can't say enough about him. I became ill and he mixed a potion that cured me almost immediately. I recommend highly!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Linda D
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights and had a great room with nice service. Especially Ayoub Essammane was great in helping us with a rental car an generally taking great care of us.
Highly recommended. Karim, the manager, was great as well.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed at this riad for two nights by myself. I arrived sick, and Ayoub, the young man on duty was very kind and helpful. On my second night he even brought my dinner to my room! This riad is fortunate to have him as a staff member.
The food here was very good and they serve a nice breakfast on the rooftop terrace.
My room was beautiful, comfortable, and quiet. Which allowed me to rest and feel better quickly!
The staff were all very nice and spoke English.
There are a lot of stairs, like most riads, but the staff will happily carry your bags! I thinks there are some ground floor rooms though.
I highly recommend this riad on the edge of the medina. It is in a nice, quiet area and you will feel well looked after!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Adventuremom_99
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a reservation for a hotel next door but they overbooked.
La Perle is very pretty. However there is no elevator and the stairs are quite steep.

Luckily, a hotel employee named Ayoub was at our service and made up for every shortcoming. He apparently lives on site ( and speaks 6 languages). He took care of my laundry, brought beer to our room and appeared in the instant we called his name outside our door. It was like we had a personal servant at our command!

Great service made up for our disappointment that we couldn't stay in the hotel we had booked months prior.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends