Karawan Riad
US$159
US$100
US$97
  • Breakfast included
Riad Dar Guennoun(Fes)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$142
US$138
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewscasablanca airportspent three nights herespent yearsfantastic roof terracehammam and massagethe ownermoroccan winesspacious bathroomfabulous staymagical experiencecentral courtyardplace to stayinterior designmodern amenitiesday tripshort walktagine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

great place to visit in every time you were in Morocco its so luxury full of great idea
and very attractive in his design .....so sometimes its time to feel that magic place I m very thankful to all personals who work in

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My tour company booked my Hammam at this property. Oh how I wish I had stayed here a few nights. My Hammam experience was the best in all my travels the world over. I asked to look around and was utterly impressed. This is a luxurious modern oasis at the doorstep of the Medina in Fes. This is usually the type of accommodation I seek while traveling. First world comforts in an old mystical city. It’s ideal for an escape from the world. I could easily spend a few days just tucked away in this beautiful haven. I will definitely stay here if I return to Fes. There are not enough words to express the comforts and beauty of this residence.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank SNaidoo2014
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are very impressed by the design and all the details of decoration. Service is absolutely first class. All the staff are very helpful and always try their best to accommodate our requests. They arranged a day tour for us to Volubilis, Moulay Idriss and Meknes which was awesome. We checked similar tours on trip advisor and decided to take this one as this is the hotel car and the price is very reasonable. Our driver Nardine was a very nice guy and gave us great recommendations on touristic sights and restaurant for lunch. We stayed much longer than original plan in Volubilis and had different stops on our way there and he was always very patient and helpful. I would definitely recommend everyone to take this tour.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

TripAdvisor is very skewed in Fes, many riad owners pay people to write reviews so I felt I had to write one myself to sway the balance because this riad truly deserves it. After an incredible 10 year renovation this riad has opened and is absolutely something special. Each room is themed differently based on the “caravans” of Africa. We stayed in the beautiful suite on the rooftop with our own private terrace and sunken tub! The attention to detail in the design and decor is unparalleled. As a designer myself I search far and wide for hotels that embody the design aesthetic represented here. The staff is extremely kind, both the manager and one of the owners were on hand for my arrival and made me feel extremely welcome. All in all I would highly recommend this beautiful riad and hope to return again soon!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cleo V
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Extremely beautiful and convenient. The staff was helpful and polite. Rooms were extremely clean and spacious. Food was very good as well. If I ever come back to fez no double I will be staying here again!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel