“Great service! Abdul’s the man ”

The Moroccan Trip Planner
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Toubkal Ascent Company
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Set me up with a fantastic weekend at the last minute. Got me to erg chegaga in 2 days 1 night when everyone else told me it couldn’t be done. Even made me borrow his Jalaba for the cold. Great great dude

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"reda"

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

look around you wont get a better price from taxi arrangements to pick up from airport from buggy hire to camel ride any thing rashid arranged for us drivers all ways on time a charged the best price around medina because i have looked around try it you wont be disappointed thanks for great service

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Great Tour was Really special !!
we had cool time me and my friend we trust to book whit Rachid was excly what we look it for!!
thank you Rachid again ...The trip was great. We got to experience some beautiful and amazing places. bozayan the driver was super friendly, always on time and a Marrocan Schumacher that kept us on time. 100% recommended.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This tour was the best thing to happen to us. bouzayan The driver was amazing and informative. We stopped at interesting places and the walking tours were great. We especially loved the tour through village of Tinghir and seeing how the berber people live. Our guide there, Mustapha was amazing. The lunches which we had to pay for were spendy and sometimes pretty small portions. The camel ride to the camp was INCREDIBLE. The entire time spent in the Sahara was amazing. We had dinner together in the main tent and then sang and danced around the fire and played African drums. All the guides there were incredible and super friendly. We loved the desert so much that we are already booking our next trip to Morocco. Highly, highly recommend this tour. Just simply amazing.
thank you Rachid for make me go to the sahara!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 February 2018

My sister and I were looking for a hiking trip in the desert to have a TRUE feeling of how is to live in the desert. Our contact in the agency was Abdul, who perfectly organized everything for us: transport, accommodation the first night in a oasis, then 3-days hiking with two guides who prepared for us the tend, meals and they took us for 25km walk to Erg Zeher.
We had an incredible experience, Abdul made sure everything was going according to the plan, we felt very safe and I totally recommend this trip to everyone who wants a "solo" trip in the desert. Thank you!