Albakech House(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
US$347
US$200
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$255/night.

Amani Hotel Appart(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$52
Riad Palais des Princesses(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Adam Park Marrakech Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$80
US$475
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Jnane Mogador(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$37
  • Breakfast included
Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$48
US$383
All reviewszam zampalm suiteroof terraceatlas mountainsberber suitecooking classcookery courserelaxing massagenarrow streetstaginetucked awayfour nightspancakesthe main squaremarcusguidehammam
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister enjoyed our stay at Riad Zam Zam. Great service with a calm and relaxed surrounding. Traditional Riad with an amazing palm tree at the heart of the place. The staff were very helpful and made us feel special and spoilt. Highly recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I had such an amazing time at riad Zam Zam. Stunning place with each room decorated in its own unique way. Such a cosy and relaxing environment. The staff were very helpful and extremely friendly. They all spoke English. The location is just perfect and in such a peaceful area. Highly recommended ❤️.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

My wife, 6 year old son and I spent 3 nights at the Riad Zamzam during our Moroccan and Spanish vacation. Our time there was a wonderful experience in every aspect. From the welcoming on arrival to the amazing Moroccan lunch and dinner we had at the Riad, everything exceeded our expectations. The best thing though was the staff! From Iman to Azziz and all the other staff, they were so caring and attentive. They were especially kind and attentive to our son and he enjoyed being around all the staff and missed them greatly when we were gone.
Riad Zamzam is 5* in all categories and if you stay there on your trip to Marrakesh, you won't be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Azsr77
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We will be spending two nights in Marrakesh these will be our last 2 night in Morocco. We are staying at the Riad Zamzam so far we have not been disappointed with any of our accommodations and Riad Zamzama did not disappoint. Riad Zamzam is within the Marrakesh Medina. Like in Fes from the outside the buildings looks simple, modest, but once inside beautiful architecture and furnishings.

The last morning we had a cooking class at Riad ZAMZAM I highly recommend this!!!
We met our chef, teacher, at the 9:30. I am sorry and apologize I did not get her name, we will just call her chef. We walked about half a mile to a vegetable market and got many different vegetables and a few oranges and lemons. Next to the vegetable market was the chicken shop where we picked out a live chicken and watch the shop owner butcher it (you do not have to watch), now that it's fresh chicken.

Once we got back to the Riad we had a 30 minute break, we chatted with Marcus the owner of the Riad Zamzam and the manager Imome. Marcus spends time in Morocco and London, Imome is Moroccan and grew up in the Medina. As we waited the staff set up a prep area in the courtyard this is where we will we be preparing our lunch.

We each had a workstation, as we were waiting, the staff had cleaned and prepared the vegetables, this was a pleasure as that is the mundane part of cooking. First we prepared the tanjine chicken with onions and many seasonings. We did this first to give the tanjine plenty of time to cook. Think about this, the chicken was a live less than an hour ago. After the tanjine went on the coals, we prepared the vegetables for several different salads including, beats, egg plant, tomatoes, peppers, carrots, etc.. More salads than you could imagine. We almost didn't want to eat the salads as our chef made all the salads look so beautiful, we did not want to disturb the presentation. Dude it was enough food for an army Peggy and I somehow managed to consume about 90% of it what a delightful meal made so much better because we knew we help make it. I know I spent a lot of time on the cooking class, but I am not sure other reviewers mentioned it. Everything else about the Riad was perfect. They even had one of the staff walk us to a restaurant the first night to make sure we did not get lost and also came and got us when dinner was over. Check out the pictures of the cooking class you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My family and I visited Zamzam Riad in April 2017. They were absolutely wonderful. The hotel is beautiful. The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. The staff made arrangements to have a birthday cake for our daughter, got us a tour guide to the souks and we're generally just a delight to work with.

I went to the hamam there and had a wonderful treatment and massage. They even allowed my older daughter to join me for the hamam portion at no extra cost!

We would certainly return to Zamzam Riad.

Thank you to Imane and all of the staff!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family