Riad Nafis
US$177
US$149
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Club Med Marrakech La Palmeraie(Marrakech)
US$573
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroyal palacerooftop terracenomad roomhighly recommend you eatmint tearequested dinnerkoutoubia minaretthe main squaretagine dinnersafe areatwin roomatlas mountainsmain sitessecond homelight sleeperhome away from homeevery morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2018

My friends and I had an amazing stay at Riad Nafis! Marrakech was beautiful and so was this Riad. The rooms were gorgeous and spacious, the food was delicious and it was near all tourist sites.

I lost my ring in the bedroom and the staff luckily found it and were able to hand it to my friends who were staying an extra day and it was safely returned.

Would definitely recommend. The staff was courteous and great! :D

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
annesophie p, Directeur général at Riad Nafis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Madam and Mister,

Thank you so much for your very nice review. We were very glad to welcome you and your friends in our riad. It was a big pleasure to share with you and meet you.

Thank you to notice the great localization of the riad, it is true, it is near the main monuments to visit and it is very secure place.

Luckily, Ismail our night auditor found your ring in your room. It was always a pleasure for us to help our customer for everything.

We hope strongly to see you again next trip.

Sophie

Reviewed 17 February 2018

The water in the pool was too cold in February to swim but this is a lovely traditional riad in the heart of the old walled city and as it is right next to the main palace it feels very safe, not that anywhere else felt unsafe. The temperature was around 21 degrees so we spent a couple of hours each afternoon on the top terrace with a beer and watching the storks on the towers and the looking at the snow on top of the Atlas mountains. Perfect!

Stayed: February 2018
annesophie p, Directeur général at Riad Nafis, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Madam and Mister,

thank you for your review.
We were glad to welcome you in our riad, it was a pleasure to welcome you and share with you about Marrakech and its surrounding.
It is true, the swimming pool is not heated in the riad, because in summertime, the temperature is 50°and until april is 25-30° on the afternoon, so the swimming pool heats alone. That why, but as it, you have a very good excuse to come back again in our riad on summer time, to enjoy the hot swimming pool!! We will be very glad to meet you another time!!! :-)
All my staff and I are glad you keep a lot of good memories of the terrace with the beautiful landscape! it is the best season to see the Atlas mountains, and every year it a great spectacle offered by the nature.
Than you again and we hope strongly to welcome you another time.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely 3 night stay from 24th- 27th Jan at Riad Nafis. The hotel staff were Amazing, very friendly and welcoming. They are the asset of the hotel and the highlight of my stay. We were welcomed with mint tea and given an introduction to the city with a map. The location is very convinient as it is within walking distance to the main attractions. It is next to the kings palace, therefore the streets feel quite safe as there are many guards around. The room was beautiful and next to the pool. The bathroom was modern but there was a large window frame covered with only a curtain between the bathroom and the bedroom, staying in the room as 3 freinds, this did feel a bit awkward. The hotel was very clean, quite and comfortable. The Breakfast was delicious and it was served as early or as late as we liked. Above all, the thing I loved most about this hotel is that it felt like home. I must say again the staff are what made this trip enjoyable and so i would like to thank them for their hard work and effort. I would definitley recommend this hotel.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
annesophie p, Directeur général at Riad Nafis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you very much for your nice review. All my staff and I are very glad you kept lot of good memories with us.
It was a real pleasure to welcome you and share with you about Marrakech and its surrounding.
It is our priority, to the customer feel like home in our hotel, so that you very much for feel it.
We hope strongly to meet you again next time.
Have a nice day

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The riad is situated in the heart of the Medina near the kings castle within walking distance of main attractions. It is a small & cosy riad with a stunning view on the rooftop. The pool is welcomed on hot days which we experience for our 5 nights stay. The room had air conditioning as to expect in Morocco. Breakfast is a désappointement compare to Moroccan standard.
You can order or eat in as you wish.
The service is excellent & the staff always receptive & can't do enough for you!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
annesophie p, Directeur général at Riad Nafis, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Dear Madam and sir,

Thank you so much for your very nice review. We were glad to welcome you and share with you during your stay with us.
Naima, our cooker, is glad you keep good memories of her homemade breakfast. It was a pleasure for her, to cook for you.
Abdou and Ismail were very happy too, they can help you all your stay long.
Thank you so much too, for the beautiful description of the riad you made.
All my staff and I, hope strongly to see you again during a next trip
Have a good day
Sophie

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I absolutely loved my stay at Riad Nafis!! The Staff was wonderful! Abdou, Khalide, Ishmail and the ladies were simply fantastic!! Mohammad, the driver, met me at the airport and Khalide met me near the hotel and assisted me to the hotel. Great first impression of the hotel - for it was beautiful! I appreciated the time Abdou shared with me the different points of interest of Medina along with a very helpful map. Riad Nafis provided the traditional Moroccan experience I was hoping for and it was great! The guest room itself was well equipped, comfortable and stylish!

Everything about the hotel was EXCEPTIONAL (and I don't give praise lightly:)) Also once again, I want to give props to Abdou, Khalide and Ishmail - they were truly awesome!!! I could go on but suffice it to say I was very very pleased with my stay from the beginning to the end. I hope to be back for a longer visit in the near future.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
annesophie p, Directeur général at Riad Nafis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Madam and Sir,
Thank you so much for your very nice review. We are very glad you spent good time with us. Abdou and Khalid and Ismail were happy to share with you abode our beautiful city of Marrakech and its surrounding. Naima and Noujoud, were happy too, to welcome you.
As for us, we re very very proud, you love the riad and the furniture we can propose.
Sincerely, we are very touched by all your words.
It is so kind.
We hope strongly to welcome you in a next trip. It will be a big pleasure! It was a shared pleasure to meet you!