“Amazing dinner”

L'Escapade Marrakech
Ranked #225 of 1,007 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This restaurant was amazing - lovely outdoor seating area, fast and friendly service and incredible food. We got the fillet steak with peppercorn sauce and it was one oft he best steaks I've ever had. The best quality for a very cheap price!

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

An excellent setting with quality food. It's actually cheaper than some others along the same street. A must visit.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Visited L’Escapade twice during our 3 night stay in Marrakech.
The food was fantastic, plenty of choice for vegetarian and meat eaters.
The first time we had panini’s and a burger, both of which come with fries and salad. We also had Carmel frappachino, Viennese hot chocolate and two mints teas as well as soft drinks. All of this come to 390 dirhams - bargain!
The staff are attentive, friendly and helpful and we were pleased that they didn’t rush us. There is a menu in English for those who can’t read French, so please ask for this if you need it.
It’s a lovely setting so you can watch the world go by if it’s nice outside, or sit inside for some warmth.
Would definitely recommend whilst in Marrakech.

1  Thank Loulovestotravel
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Modern restaurant based in gueliz, there is indoor and outdoor seating. The weather was a bit to cold so we decided to be seated indoors. As there were 4 of us the service was excellent. The food was delicious and the price was not to expensive. There was a variety of food to choose from. Toilets were very clean. The atmosphere was great. Would highly recommended this place and I would defiantly be visiting again.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service!

First time we had lunch! The chicken burger was amazing!!! Even though I actually order a chicken club sandwich I didn’t care when that arrived! It was yummy!
My friend ordered salmon club sandwich and devoured the lot!

The second time we had breakfast and I was craving (pregnant) a croque monsiour but unfortunately they hadn’t turned the oven on yet for lunches so they made me cheese on toast and brought the turkey ham on the side so I could meal my own!

Top service, great food and reasonable prices!