Riad Adore
Riad 11 Zitoune(Marrakech)
US$87
  • Breakfast included
Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$166
US$142
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$689
Riad Aguerzame(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$381
US$369
Dar Kamar Zamane(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbahia suitehonesty barvictoria suiteroof terracedvd playerhammam and massagean oasisthe hustle and bustleplunge pooleach morninghidden awayatlas mountainslamb taginelocation was perfectspent nightslong weekendheart of marrakech
Reviewed 1 May 2012

We just got back from 5 days in Marrakech and spend 2 nights at Riad Adore. From the minute we walked in we were welcomed by the lovely Amal and her team and were offered drinks and a quick introduction to the do's and don'ts of Marrakech. We felt straight away relaxed and at ease from the hustle and bustle out there in the souks of this crazy but beautiful city.
Everything about this Riad is beautiful and very well take care of. We had booked the Zahia room which is a peaceful haven in monochrome black and white. We had the magical experience of a delicious dinner on the rooftop (with log fire burning) served by Mohamed and we highly recommend it as the food was excellent and very reasonable. Breakfast is a similarly pleasant experience. If you are in Marrakech for a few days and you want to escape the full-on all sensory overload of this city consider taking a break at one of the country clubs near the palmerie or as we did the lovely Baldi country club which Adore recommend to us.
Finally we met up with Mandy (the very warm and professional general manager of the group of Riad's Adore belongs to) as we are planning an event next year and were given a tour of the other Riad's which equally look very inviting. We are very much looking forward to coming back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DutchMark
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Riad Adore and the people who work there made our trip to Marrakech unforgettable.

Being able to get up, sit in the sunshine on the terrace and enjoy a lovely breakfast was the perfect way to start the day before entering the chaos of the souks.

All the staff went out of their way to help, including setting us up with a 3course meal at 2 in the morning after our flight was re-directed!

The decor and the atmosphere of the Riad was traditional, elegant and tasteful. We stayed in the Safia room, on the ground floor, and although it opens straight onto the courtyard we never had any issues with noise.

Such a lovely, tranquil base from which to explore an incredible city.

1  Thank Maria S
Reviewed 12 April 2012

I booked this last minute holiday for ourselves and another couple about 2 weeks before departing from Hong Kong. It was a scramble doing all the research, booking accommodation and organising the itinerary so I was grateful to Riad Adore firstly for having rooms (!), offering a discount for the month of March, prompt email responses and flexibility with a few of the changes I made to the schedule - thank you very much Mandy! Shame you were full for the last 2 nights as the other Riad we booked (featured in the top 5 of trip advisor) paled in comparison to Riad Adore.

We arrived on the 20th March for 3 nights, we stayed in the amazing Bahia suite and our friends stayed in the Zahia suite. Other reviewers have commented on the rooms so I won't repeat what they have said only that I agree that sound does travel in a Riad so I recommend the rooms on the first floor.

We were greeted by Amal whose knowledge and advise was invaluable. She gives you a map and talks you through directions to the Riad from the souks. Not terribly difficult to get your bearings and find your way back thanks to Amal and the map (the location is great). Mint tea and snacks were also kindly provided on arrival.

Another thing worth mentioning, you are provided with a complimentary large bottle of water daily, the other Raid we stayed at only gave us two complimentary small bottles of water, you had to pay an incredibly inflated price for subsequent bottles (the other Riad was more expensive too). We ordered fresh orange juice a couple of times which was also complimentary. I'm commenting on this as it another example of how Riad Adore sets itself apart.

Breakfast was served in the courtyard and was delicious. I agree with SamGJ1982 - who would have believed while having a peaceful breakfast that just around a few corners the frenetic chaos of the souk was gearing up to brilliantly assault the senses?! And the scales are testament to the amount of yummy bread I ate.

We also had a 3 course meal on the roof terrace on the first night. Great spot and a divine meal.

This Riad was a wonderful surprise, it was a lovely introduction to the delightful contrast of Marrakech. We all loved it and when we come back (and we will) my fingers are crossed that they will have a room!

1  Thank devstef
Reviewed 6 April 2012

I'm not accustomed to writing reports, complaints or general feedback on places, products or services but occasionally you experience something that you feel it would be selfish not to share. I don't want to sound like every (positive) trip advisor comment but it is really hard not to with Riad Adore.
I spent 4 days at Riad Adore and it couldn't have made my stay in Marrakech more special.
Location- It is amazingly peaceful yet right on the edge of the Souk. I couldn't quite believe that when i was peacefully having my breakfast just around a couple of corners was the brilliant mayhem of the markets and shops.
Staff- THE BEST! From the second we arrived to the moment we left the staff and manager, Stuart had the biggest smiles on their faces. Approachable, friendly, superbly efficient and welcoming.
Accommodation- PERFECT! The whole riad was stunning. The room was perfect. The communal areas- charming. The space- spot on.
Food - YUM! WOW! The best tagine we had on our stay (and we had a lot). Dining on the roof terrace in the evening was extremely special. Oh, and the bread, i was eating far too much it was so good!
I really cant fault Riad Adore, it just makes me want to go back to Marrakech again and again. I will. And I'll stay at Riad Adore.

1  Thank SamGJ1982
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My boyfriend and I had been desperate try and get away for more weekend breaks in 2012...our first trip was Marrakech. I'd been so wrapped up with work that I genuinely hadn't done any research before we left London (I'd left it all to him) so I hadn't even thought about what to expect.

When we got out of the airport it was so nice to finally be hit with the wave of heat we'd been craving and when we got into the taxi we also had an adventurous drive to the riad...the Moroccans really have a unique way of driving.

Then we reached RIAD ADORE! Wow! I was stunned by how peacefully quiet it was inside and how unlike it was to some of the bustling streets we'd walked down to get there. Our room (Zafia) was beautiful and clean and I loved all the finishes in general around the riad.

Our first night in Marrakech we were pretty tired so decided to have dinner on the riad terrace. At 8pm we heard prayer time start - it was the most surreal thing, I really felt so far away from London and it was only a 3 and a half hour flight away. Dinner was spectacular, we had a lamb tagine...it was AMAZING! I'm only sorry we didn't eat in the riad more.

Lastly it has to be mentioned that the Souk is literally right round the corner from the riad. Perfect location, as it meant we only got lost once while wandering around the rabbit warren of stalls. There is no place quite like it and it was nice to be able to pop back whenever we fancied for a delicious sweet mint tea!

Highly recommend a trip to Marrakech to anyone, especially at Riad Adore - we're hopefully booking to go back again with more of the family for my boyfriend's 30th and renting out the whole riad this time. Cannot wait.

All in all a great trip, great food, great riad, lovely people at the riad, and fantastic location for a beautiful sanctuary from Marrakech's exciting and chaotic lifestyle.

Room Tip: We saw quite a few as on the first day we arrived early so we got a look into one of the downstairs rooms that looked out onto the courtyard where we could change, then on the last day we had to be out by 12 so we went into another of the upstairs rooms...both seemed nice and I really liked ours, Zafia.