“Absolutely incredible restaurant”

Ranked #8 of 1,007 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$29 - US$63
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: At La table du Riad you can try the true taste of Morocco, in an unforgettable setting. For our dishes we selected the freshest seasonal ingredients. Our head Chef combines modern food with traditional Moroccan recipes, to create a local cuisine with a contemporary twist. The result is an elegant culinary experience, healthy and natural. With limited seating of 12 tables to maintain an intimate atmosphere. No smoking inside.
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Lovely food and wine, in the most beautiful romantic setting you can imagine, with lovely atmosphere and great service from friendly staff. We had a drink on the rooftop bar looking over the city and listening to the call to prayer, then ate dinner in the restaurant next to palm trees and a gorgeous water feature. Incredible! A little expensive but absolutely worth it.

1  Thank lindseyf92

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This was one of the most expensive meals we had in Marrakech but because the staff were so lovely and the food was so nice we didn’t mind paying more
We had a pre dinner drink on the roof which was also lovely

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We dined out every night during our stay in Marrakech, and La Table du Riad 72 was the best place we visited. Not only was the interior relaxing, tranquil, and beautiful, but the food was superb, and the service was impeccable. They serve alcohol, so I was able to enjoy an excellent Moroccan beer, Casablanca, while we waited for our appetizers. With this restaurant, in order to receive the very best service, it is recommended that you make a reservation in advance, which we did. They sent me an email with their menu, and I actually ordered our dinner a week in advance, as some of the dished require many hours of preparation, which means that if you don't order in advance, it is possible that some dishes will not be available to you if you just walk in off the street. The lamb tagine was succulent and delicious; I ate a lot of lamb in Marrakech, but this one was the very best! My wife is a vegetarian, and she also enjoyed her vegetable tagine very much. Everything was cooked to perfection. The starters, mostly vegetables, were excellent. The mixed briouates were especially delicious, and contained meat, chicken, and shrimp. The cous cous were also perfect. They do have a wine list, but my wife wasn't drinking so I ordered another Casablanca, which was very good. The service was really fine. One thing to take note of: if you are not familiar with the Medina, this restaurant may be hard to find. But we had a good driver who contacted the restaurant, and they sent someone out to the square to meet us, and everything worked out fine. At the end of the meal we contacted our driver through WhatsApp, and then the restaurant sent one of their staff to accompany us back out to the square to meet our driver. Everything worked out perfectly, though we imagine that we would NEVER have been able to find the restaurant on our own. This restaurant, from its charming beauty to its professional service and absolutely delicious food, is definitely worth a visit if you are visiting Marrakech.

2  Thank DJF_Las_Palmas
Reviewed 20 February 2018

My wife and I enjoyed dinner at Riad 72 last weekend and we were very impressed by both the atmosphere and service as well as the quality of food and drinks offered. We both tasted a set menu (Vegetarian & Fine dining menu) which were both great value for money. We highly recommend the restaurant at Riad 72 and wish them all the best!

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

La Tablu Du Riad accommodated at short notice. The service was beyond exceptional from start to finish quite literally. This was my 2nd night in Marrakech solo (female) and I had not been to Marrakech before. As other reviews have stated a security guard will be sent if needed to pick you up from the taxi point so you don't have to walk through the alleyways of the Medina by yourself as it can be a bit tricky to find. They will also drop you off at the taxi point! The ambience and decor is stunning. Very romantic and great for a quiet dinner. Food was yummy and reasonably priced for the quality you get. I felt very welcomed and cared for. My waiter Yusef was brilliant- really looked after me :). Call in advance as some things on the menu they will need advance warning due to the lengthy preparation involved.

I will certainly be back again! Thank you!

1  Thank Toyin N