Dar Dada Mouss
US$88
US$108
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Les Jardins de Mouassine(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$74
Albakech House(Marrakech)
US$47
US$46
Hotels.com
Dar Kamar Zamane(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$52
US$129
Travelocity
US$417
US$372
All reviewsbig squareguest houseminute walkplace to staythe main squaredesert tripfood stallsbeautiful roof terracetaginemint teajemaa eltucked awayperfect locationmustafamoroccomedinariad
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Host Moustafa and his mother were very welcoming and attentive. As a single traveler, I felt at home and comfortable. Moustafa saved me by driving me through the souk on his motorbike to fetch my bags at a previous riad. Good fun!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
mustapha h, Propriétaire at Dar Dada Mouss, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Salam April.

Thank you for your kind review and it was amazing time we spend togather with my all nice people we had on new year 2018 .

We hope and like to everyone visit our home to felt like their home also this is our goal.
Thank you again for your choice and your stay at your second family Dar Dada Mouss .

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Guest house is very well designed, you feel the tradition in every piece of decoration. Wifi was perfect. Breakfast was amazing. Owner was very kind and helpful to us. I would recommend this place it is also near to famous el-fena square and all bazar streets

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

A little difficult to find, the booking.com and maps.me app both had the wrong location on their maps! We had a few people try to help us which was kind but you find they all want something in return.

We were dropped off at a little square on the edge of Médina as they can go no further. Where the taxi drops you, you will see an arched doorway to an alley on the left, and it’s the one of the left turnings and you will see a square small door, which leads to the sign and main door.

A lovely family will welcome you with mint tea. Mostaffa, the main man, will sit and chat with you, get to know each other and shows you some real useful info as well as a handy map.

The room was comfortable, bathroom was well set out and clean. The place itself is beautifully decorated and the terrace is a chilled out vibe with music and comfy seating.

The breakfast was more than enough, unfortunately my other half wasn’t well so i tried to eat as much as I could for the both of us! Mostafa offered medicine too which was extra points from us.

Would definitely stay again :)

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2017

One of the reasons that I booked into Dar Dada Mouss was because of all the previous reviews. I was not disappointed.
I arrived to be greeted in the small square by Mustapha (one of lifes top gentlemen). He showed me into the Riad and we sat and drank tea (mint of course). We chatted and one of the things that stood out was what He said "during your stay you will be treated as family" and I was.
Great advice on what to see where to go and a tour round to find my bearings and the landmarks.
To be invited to share their meal was truly unexpected but most welcome. Mustapha's mother has true talent in the kitchen. She also taught me how to make an authentic tagine. This too was so memorable.
So many sights to see and only 4 days to actually see them in.
I will certainly be going back to experience more of this lovely city.
Also many thanks for Kerstin for making the arrangements for airport transfers and of course our chat on Wednesday evening while having a coffee. Thanks also goes to a close firend of Mustapha - Abdul and his discussions also over coffee and recommendations for great fresh fish from the night food section in Jemaa El Fna.
Perhaps a motorcycle tour next time...

Room Tip: This is truly a quiet haven in a thriving bustling city.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Can't recommend this place enough. Mustafa was very welcoming. He was able to help arrange my activities in Marrakech on short notice (spa, desert trip, etc) and went out of his way to show me around the medina and new town. The house is beautifully designed - each room has traditional style, but is clean, comfortable and with modern conveniences: heat and a/c, great shower, etc. I was fortunate enough to enjoy Aisha's cooking which was wonderful. Between that and Mustafa's above and beyond guest care, it made me feel like I was at home here.

Location, wifi, etc. also all good. Even the activities were great value (especially the hammam! Go to Medina Spa by the big square) so I really felt like they were taking the same care of me as they would a visiting friend.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo