“Fun Sahara trip with interesting stops”

Sahara Exploring Expedition Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Ourlong experience in tourism allows us to offer various tours of discovery and adventure, from Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Agadir, Fez and Casablanca including visits to historical monuments of the imperial cities.We also offers our customers an opportunity to live an unforgettable experience in Southern Morocco: the dunes of Merzouga (Erg Chebbi), the region of Zagora (Chegaga dunes), Dara Valley, Todra Gorge and Dades and other regions of the Atlas.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were very lucky to have booked the tour with Ali just 1 day in advance. It was a 3 days excursion from Marrakesch featuring visits to kasbahs and gorges. The camel ride on Sahara and night in a tent on the desert were definitely the highlights!

Ali is a great guide - fun, helpful and a great driver which is important on such a long trip. He also recommended some good and cheap local restaurants on the way.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"ouarzazate"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I received the name of Mr. AII Ben Hadu from a friend who recommended that I contact him before signing up for a trip to Morocco with the "Geographical Society" (one off the best Tourist agency).
After two weeks with Ali in Morocco I can say that this was the best recommendation I've ever received in connection with any trip.
First, ALI studied details about me and my two children who accompanied me on a trip. What are our preferences? ALI surprised me in his three languages: English, French and Spanish (in addition to the Moroccan and Berber of course).
During the three months preceding the trip I was in continuous contact with ALI. Ali always answered pleasantly. The price he offered me seemed so attractive (compared to the others) that it made me suspect that it was fiction. I was amazed that ALI did not ask for a prepayment for all the hotels he ordered us (except 200 Euros).
When we landed in Casablanca, ALI was waiting for us with a new, clean jeep. ALI's recommendations proved to be correct. ALI has placed us in excellent locations in the old quarter centers of every city in Morocco.
The special hotels (called "RIAD") were amazingly designed, the best of the Moroccan classics, excellent service and fantastic food.
Most of all, ALI took care of us, spoiled us, hosted us in his private home in Marrakech, where we ate a wonderful meal prepared by his wife.
In conclusion,
It's hard for me to describe our wonderful trip to Morocco without charming ALI.
I would be happy to provide details to anyone interested.
Israel Zer-Aviv 972-052-6644428

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to visit Marocco for 2 weeks in august and some friends gave us the Contact of Ali.
Since the planning of the trip, Ali has always been very carefull and professional with us, creating for us a special tour based on our needs.
The trip has been amazing!!! A spacious and fully equipped 4x4 has driven us through the most amazing landscapes I could ever imagine.
The riads that Ali booked for us for the tour were all great, everynight a Brand new experience.
Finally, Ali let us live a wonderful and authentic experience, introducing us to great guides in Rabat and Fez, but also taking us into local markets with local people. I personally also had a lot of fun chatting with him during our long journey :)
I would definetly reccommend a road trip with Ali!!!
Thanks again Ali
Luigi

Reviewed 22 April 2017

One full week with my family (2 young kids) from Marrakech to the desert.
First of all, Ali is a very good driver, which is a not a slight issue, when you want to drive safely in the southern Morocco. He knows every pothole in the area.
Secondly, Ali is a very good guide through the highlights of the area, and will bring you also off the bitten tracks, in a constant seek of authenticity. The suggestion given for the tour stops, the type and category of hotels, of restaurant... every thing was perfect, we can say !
And finally, when you know the day price for a simple 4x4 rent-a-car in Marrakech, just ask a quotation to Ali's Tour agency... there will be no hesitation.
Our kids already want to come back with Ali in another part of Morocco.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 October 2016

My friend and I just got back from Morocco. The best thing we did was to take the Sahara Expedition Tour. We went on the 4-day, 3-night with camel ride. Price was unbelievable. Hotels lovely, charming, clean with great food. We were even able to buy wine. We loved the 1 to 2 hour ride out into the Sahara on the camels, camping under the stars in the Sahara Desert in a roomy tent (more like a yurt), enjoying fellow travelers from Tasmania, a wonderful tangine cooked by our camel guide, watching the sun set and the sun rise. But the best thing about the entire trip was our guide Moustaffa and our drive Ali. They were true gentlemen. Ali knew everyone and every time we stopped he got into big conversations. He bought dates, walnuts and figs which he shared with us. Fellow travelers: Do Not buy your rug in Marrakech. We stopped somewhere out in the desert and I could have bought a close twin for one third the price.

1  Thank annemoma