“Excellent service and most delicious food!”

Dar Najat's Kitchen
Ranked #163 of 903 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$30 - US$39
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dar Najat's Kitchen, " Best Home food Gastronoly in Marrakecch " Enjoy Marrakech at the finest with having a dinner in the " Coolest Riad Dar Najat " Booking on request on 00212524375085 with asking Amine & Aissam. Your,Olli.
Reviewed 20 April 2016

What can I say..this place is awesome..I went there to inquire about going there for my birthday but was told the restaurant was closed on the day wanted. Anyway, I was informed since it was my birthday they will open specially for me to my shock!

The next day, I called to confirm my booking and was more shocked to be asked what I will like to eat as they will make a special personalised order..I was very impressed with the service..

I arrived to the restaurant to find truely a table set for just me and my guest...the food ordered was very very tasty and to add to the special service I was also provided a birthday cake with the entire staff singing happy birthday to me too..

The Dar Najat kitchen is an excellent place to eat with exceptional service and I will come back again and again so go check it out people..I'm a very happy customer!

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hi Dear Friends and thanks for your very kind post here on Trip which helps a lot your new friends of the Riad Dar Najat.
Having you in Dar Najat's Kitchen has been a chance and we are really looking forward having this privilege again.
yours sincerely,Olli.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The food was excellent, filled with lots of tastiness and good spices! I would definitely eat here again!!!

2  Thank Nikki Y

hi and thanks to our new friends for the very kind post regarding Dar Najat's Kitchen which is a great piece of help indeed.
Looking forward having the pleasure to see you back and do not hesitate recommending the place around to your friends and family.
Cheers,Olli.

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

Such wonderful food to go along with the perfect atmosphere! We had breakfast at Dar Najat every morning and requested dinner one night and wished we'd asked for more.

Everything we ate and drank was great.

1  Thank Efia M

Thank you very much for your very kind post indeed here on Trip Advisor Dear Friends .
Looking forward having the chance to see you back when in Marrakech.
cheers,Olli.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Riad dar najat is great place to stay and relax, lovely service , good and atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful people. We were spoiled:)
Owner was fantstic and the staff was great , super.
We stay in this riad all week. Our guide and driver was fantastic , i really cryed when we gone from that beautyfull place.

1  Thank Dominika P
RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2016

Many thanks indeed to our new friends and be sure that it has been e a real privilege having you in Dar Najat!
We are really looking forward having the pleasure to see you back and feel very comfortable to recommend the place around.. and we will do our real best.
Yours faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

My family and I spent 3 days in this place, service was outstanding with extremely helpful and polite owner and staff. Highly recommended to anyone who plans to visit Marrakesh.

1  Thank Omar A

Thank you very much for your post here on Trip Advisor which is essential for your new friends of Dar Najat's kitchen.
We will be really happy to see you again and for sure do not hesitate recommending your new friends around and we will do our real best.
Yours faithfully, Olli.