“SIMPLY STUNNING FOOD”

Price range: US$30 - US$39
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dar Najat's Kitchen, " Best Home food Gastronoly in Marrakecch " Enjoy Marrakech at the finest with having a dinner in the " Coolest Riad Dar Najat " Booking on request on 00212524375085 with asking Amine & Aissam. Your,Olli.
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I have already given a more detailed account of the overall Riad as well, and have mentioned the amazing food here.
We had the chicken and olive and lemon tagine - which was the best meal we had during out duration in Marrakech.
We are going back there next year and have already organised to have food there on the day we arrive

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2016

A huge pleasure having so charm full guests with us and we mean it.
It a really a chance meeting both of you and having the pleasure to have you for a dinner in Dar Najat's Kitchen and do not hesitate recommending the place around..and we will do our best my friends.

Reviewed 10 May 2016

We didn't stay at the Riad, which looks extremely nice and cosy, but we went there for dinner.
Even though the restaurant was closed, we were welcomed with open arms.
They let us have a look around and even helped us find another restaurant.
We went back the next day when the restaurant was open and had a delicious meal.
It goes without saying that the entire staff is kind and helpful and 'Momo' is always in for a joke !

We highly recommend this place, since it was the best meal we had during our stay in Marrakech.

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2016

Many thanks indeed to our new friends for the really lovely post here on Trip Advisor regarding the gastronomy's part of the Riad Dar Najat.
has been a pleasure having you in Dar Najat's kitchen and wish having this chance again and maybe to accommodate you in Dar Najat as cherry on the cake..

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Best meal in Marrakech, the lamb tagine is heaven!
So much food, we were full after the starters and it just kept coming. The wine was nice too, unexpected :)

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2016

Hi Dear Friends and many thanks indeed for your lovely post here on Trip Advisor and be sure that your piece of help here is essential to your new friends of the Riad Dar Najat.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

What can I say..this place is awesome..I went there to inquire about going there for my birthday but was told the restaurant was closed on the day wanted. Anyway, I was informed since it was my birthday they will open specially for me to my shock!

The next day, I called to confirm my booking and was more shocked to be asked what I will like to eat as they will make a special personalised order..I was very impressed with the service..

I arrived to the restaurant to find truely a table set for just me and my guest...the food ordered was very very tasty and to add to the special service I was also provided a birthday cake with the entire staff singing happy birthday to me too..

The Dar Najat kitchen is an excellent place to eat with exceptional service and I will come back again and again so go check it out people..I'm a very happy customer!

Hi Dear Friends and thanks for your very kind post here on Trip which helps a lot your new friends of the Riad Dar Najat.
Having you in Dar Najat's Kitchen has been a chance and we are really looking forward having this privilege again.
yours sincerely,Olli.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

The food was excellent, filled with lots of tastiness and good spices! I would definitely eat here again!!!

2  Thank Nikki Y

hi and thanks to our new friends for the very kind post regarding Dar Najat's Kitchen which is a great piece of help indeed.
Looking forward having the pleasure to see you back and do not hesitate recommending the place around to your friends and family.
Cheers,Olli.