Riad Venezia
US$87
US$166
US$142
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$58
Riad 72(Marrakech)
US$152
US$148
Travelocity
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Kech Boutique Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$689
US$81
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Riad Idra(Marrakech)
US$272
US$370
All reviewsbit hard to findthe ground floorspecial thanksorange juiceroof terracejemaa eljamaloversleptwifiairportsouk
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

If I could have rated this a 4.5 I think I would have but there were one or two small things that meant I didn't want to give a 5. However, overall we would recommend a stay here:

We opted into a taxi service from and to the airport, which we ar glad of as the Madina can get confusing. I'm not sure why so many people struggled with it's location as it was very simple to get to the main road once you'd been shown once or if good with maps.

We had a room on the ground floor and it was beautiful. There was once or twice where it got a bit noisy but we think that was more from other guests at the riad than anything else.

The bed wasn't the most comfortable and the fine details were a little run down however we slept well every night. The breakfast was also delicious. It was the same every day but it was traditional and fresh. Also, the coffee wasn't Nescafe for us but a local coffee with spices. I'm a tea person but was happy to forfeit for a week.

Also, the people working there were all so friendly and helpful. We were served breakfast when suited us and they answered any questions they could.

The roof terrace was run down but at the price of the rooms we aren't supposed that they struggle with the upkeep. On the other hand, the shower was lush and the electronics all worked fine.

Thank you, Riad Venezia!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca_Rose87
Reviewed 19 February 2017

We stay at this hotel from 21.01.- 28.01.2017. All the staff was friendly and helpful and we would like to thank you for your hospitality and kindness. Our special thanks go to a young man called Jamal. He was just great!I highly recommend him and this hotel.
See you again next year!
Adnan and his mom. :)

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Overall, I would say that the riad is worth it for the price paid. The riad is firstly beautiful. The intricate designs and structure of the riad will surprise anyone due to the exterior of the streets leading to the riad. My room was at the 2nd level and I may say that it was beautifully decorated in view of the cheap price paid. The night shift deskman Jamal was also nice and helpful. He ensured that my family was well taken off and even brought us to the square himself when we sought his help. Breakfast was also simple and it was filling. If you wish to reside in a place which is located nearby to the main square but less noisy, this is the place for you.

However, it is to be noted that the riad is very difficult to locate. There were also no signs on their door to affirm us that we were at the right place. Luckily, there were many helpful Moroccans who were more than willing to assist. Additionally, although the breakfast was filling, we were served the same breakfast for all three days we were there; bread, pancake, banana cake with coffee, milk and orange juice. If you wish for variety, it may not be the place for you. Lastly, the toilets did not dry up quickly and it remained wet even after a whole day out of the riad. In other words, the drainage system is not effective. Thus, be prepared for a very wet toilet. The terrace was also not well-maintained with the cushions worn out and the veranda all dirty and musky. Lastly, the riad offers food for lunch and dinner but when asked if they offer drinks, we were told to purchase them outside instead which was ridiculous as I wonder if I am left to choke on the food. In view of the cheap price, I won't complain much but I strongly believe there could a better place to reside with the same price paid.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Thank you so very much for all your help Selina and your wonderful cooking and making sure our stay was the Best . All of the staff are friendly and helpful. We had a great time . Hotelzimmer is clean and comfortable. Lovely roofterrace for relaxIng and taking breakfast. Good Coffee great Service. Wenn will come again thanks again highly recommended Jacqueline and Burkhardt

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a couple of days, but decided to go back because of the hospitality of the staff. One of the staff, Ahmad, went out of his way to take us to a local pool. I highly recommend him and this hotel. The hotel itself is also a very nice building with a open roof terrace. Breakfast is included and in marrocan style. Fatima, one of the staff served us even though we overslept. Conclusion, great hostel, but the staff makes it even better.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends