“4 day desert tour”

Marrakech Desert Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #460 of 708 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Owner description: Marrakech desert tours offers day trips to explore High Atlas, Ouzoud and the Waterfalls, Ourika Valley , Essaouira, Ait Ben Haddou, Telouet and Toubkal National Park. If you are willing to experience the desert, we also can organize Desert Tours and Camel Trekking.You can choose from spending the night in a nomad tented camp, a Tour in Erg Chebbi Dunes with 4x4, Camel Trekking in Erg Chebbi or Camel Trekking in Erg Chegaga.
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I did the Marrakech to Merzouga and back to Marrakech. Our driver Mohammad was really great, he was really nice, a good driver and knew all the best places to stop for photos, eating and shopping, he helped us as well to get good pieces on things.
We upgraded to the luxury tour which was really worth it. The overnight desert stay in tents was so nice and the camel ride was amazing.
Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We took the 3 day Marrakech to Merzouga private tour.Our driver Mohammed was excellent, he made us comfortable and helped in every way he could. We had a great trip and absolutely enjoyed it. If there are 4 people I would suggest a bigger car than a 5-seater, it can get slightly uncomfortable in long rides.

I strongly recommend taking the upgrade to luxury camp.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked the 2 day, 1 night Zagora Sahara Desert Tour.

What to expect:
Expect long hours in a van with 12 people driving through winding and twisting mountain roads. Bring anti nausea medication. It is a lot of driving in a short period of time.
Do not expect endless sand dunes as far as the eye can see as the photos show.
Expect great staff and wonderful customer service.
Expect many stops and rest breaks along the way.
Expect a beautiful sunrise if the sky is clear.
We recommend paying for the private tents. It was lovely. Great accommodation.
Expect to have fun riding a camel. Especially if it is your first time!

Overall, the only downside is the distance and time spent traveling in the vehicle.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

My boyfriend and I took this tour in September and really enjoyed the activities and scenery but felt the company was lacking. I would not recommend this company because we paid for a private tent at the desert but there were none. I've tried contacting them countless times on different platforms but they do not return my attempts.

I would highly suggest booking with someone else.

1  Thank moroccotraveller2016