The Red House
  • Pool
US$109
US$105
  • Breakfast included
Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
US$195
US$163
  • Pool
US$98
US$95
Dar Al Hamra(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$24
US$193
US$138
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Kech Boutique Hotel & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$72
TripAdvisor
All reviewsatlas mountainssafe place to visithuge terraceposter bedhis teamshort walk to the medinaroyal suitewithin walking distanceheated swimming poolguest houseperfect locationsmall hotelhotel restaurantlamb tagineold citylarge bathroomnice pool
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

My stay at the Red House was wonderful and absolutely fantastic. A lot of appreciation for the personal approach of the staff and management. You can have a very relaxed and comfortable stay at The Red House. Also the staff is very willing to help you find great spots in Marrakesh. The rooms and accommodation itself is just perfect. No comments. Will come back here very soon!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I recently had three amazing days in Marrakech, thanks especially to my fortunate choice to stay at the Red House. First, the service: before I came, the hotel staff was already incredibly accommodating; then, despite the 90 minute delay from the passport control line (be prepared!), the driver that they provided to pick me up from the airport was professional and polite. This careful and attentive service continued throughout my stay--every staff member I encountered was helpful and kind. Second: my room was superb, with ample room, an excellent shower and tub (separate), and a huge balcony to take meals on; the room itself and the whole riad were beautifully decorated. Finally: the food--the breakfast (included!) was wonderful, with some of the best breads and cheeses that I've had outside of Paris, and sausages and eggs to order, and they are happy to serve it to you in the room to have on your balcony if you like. Then, the convenient and beautiful restaurant downstairs had an excellent menu--I plan to go back for the lamb tagine alone, as it was one of the best dishes I've ever had, and I strongly recommend the seven salads as well. It is no exaggeration to say that the Red Room made my visit to Marrakech exceptional, and I shall definitely stay here when I return!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend - we had two suites as we wanted to spoil ourselves. Abdel is amazing and all the staff made us feel very special and welcome. Without a doubt I will stay there again as I go to Marrakech once a year for a weekend. We had a fantastic hamam as well as a massage. I can not recommend the place highly enough and I hope the owners appreciate what absolute stars they have working for them. Will definitely be back to see them all. Thank you so much.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Lovely Riad in a perfect location, just in front of the wall of the Medina and close to everything. We spent 4 nights during christmas time, top room with 2 bathrooms and a huge king size bed very comfy.

You can have the breakfast in your room every morning with no extra charge, you don't find that in every hotels trust me.
The service is really what make the difference at red House. The best experience we had in hotel or guest house so far! Abdel at the reception was the best host ever, he managed all our activities, transportation with the private driver and was so friendly. The staff was very attentive and so polite, we felt like family.

Can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: Higher floor are more quiet
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for four nights with a friend and we really enjoyed it. An excellent location near Medina, other sights, shopping and Hivernage restaurants. Our room was spacious, clean and nicely decorated. You can eat your pre-ordered breakfast (coffees, tea, cereal, bread basket, eggs, fruits, yogurt...) in your own room, at the lounge or garden. The Red House accommodates a spa with various treatments ( we had a great massage), an excellent restaurant, a pool area with sun beds as well. The staff was professional and helpful. What else can you ask for your holiday

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends