Albakech House(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$47
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Riad 11 Zitoune(Marrakech)
US$106
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$54
  • Breakfast included
Dellarosa Hotel Suites & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$118
Ryad Dyor(Marrakech)
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$583
US$80
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

Les Jardins de Mouassine(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$68
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
US$358
US$224
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbeautiful riadroof terracehomemade yogurtmint teaatlas mountainsriad lessecurity guardtop floorcafe arabemain sightshidden awayday tripnarrow alleywaysthe hustle and bustlefirst floorairport picka wonderful stay
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights in this riad and had a lovely time. The interior is amazing, with three floors and an open aired middle. the view from the top floor was great and you can get a great view of the city.

Location is good. It is in a a quiet part of the medina, but with only 10 min walking distance to the main square. they have a security guard, who will walk you home the last few blocks if needed (just to be safe).

Breakfast is good but simple with some croissants, fresh orange juice, jam, fruit and yoghurt and coffee. although having breakfast up on the terrace, with birds chirpibg around you is a great way to start the day.

Service is excellent, and all the staff and the owner are great and friendly people.

The only down side was that the wifi was working quite poorly and sometimes we didn't have any signal in our room on the top floor.

The beds were also a bit hard for my taste, but guess that's a matter of preference.

All in all, a great stay. and would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Carpat-Marrakech, Propriétaire at Riad Les Trois Palmiers El Bacha, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

My dear Norwegian guests, thank you so much for this review. 11 years later, we are still happy when we receive such compliments as excellent, friendly, great, etc so really, it's a big big thank you from all of us.
Caroline, Pat, Dalila, Dhiba, Habiba, Djamila, Ali, Youssef, Anas, Hamid, Mustapha and Khalid.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

After a 12 day trip throughout Morocco, staying in humble places, this luscious Riad with exquisite staff and amenities was a balm for my soul. It is beautiful, it is tucked away off the crazy alleyways of the Medina and it is a trip into the past. The food outstanding (best homemade yogurt ever!), the sheets and towels divine and the décor delightful. I would return to Marrakech just to stay here again. Thank you Patrick!

Room Tip: The main floor rooms will be the noisiest as they are right off of the public area/plunge pools.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aprilm889
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Riad for 6 nights and found it an oasis of calm amongst the hustle and bustle of the souks. We pre booked airport transfers with Patrick so that Ali was waiting for us as we exited the airport. We were met from the drop off point by another member of staff who walked us to the Riad. Patrick was there and offered us mint tea and checked us in early which was incredibly kind. He had maps drawn up for us too and talked us through them so that we wouldn't get lost.
The staff at this Riad were fantastic there was nothing too much for them. They served us breakfast everyday on the terrace, served us wine in the evening on the terrace and brought us mint tea whenever we were about.
The rooms were spacious with ensuite bathrooms and king size beds ( 1st floor)
Patrick arranged trips for us which was better than going through an agent. The Riad was a great place to relax and close enough to the souks and square that no other transport was needed.
Highly recommended and would stay again!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

This place blew us away - first of all it is in a quiet part of the medina, down small alleys and then you walk through a nondescript door into a beautiful riad (there are actually two riads connected by a passageway). Patrick, the owner, gave us a tour showing how the original house was renovated and the addition of the house next door. Everything is done with such great taste and comfort, retaining the essence of Morocco but with the modern comforts (eg, air conditioning, tv, plunge pools). The rooms are nicely appointed with luxurious sheets and towels. Staff could not have been more helpful/nice (they bend over backwards to help you), they serve wine and beer (yay!) and the dinner we ate there one night was the best meal I had in my two weeks in country. I just can't imagine how our stay in the medina could have been any better. Make sure you contact them about directions for the first time you go there - they met us at a nearby taxi location and guided us to the riad. I just hope I can get a room there the next time I visit Marrakech!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bobandrewsjr
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

The riad is tucked away behind the Bacha. When my airport transfer had to drop me off at the end of the road due to narrow alleyways, the riad's owner refused to send someone to walk with me to the riad for the first time and hung up on the driver asking for directions, even though it would only take 2 mins from the road intersection to the front door of the riad. I'm a young and well traveled person and getting lost is no big deal, but this lack of common courtesy left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

My room was on the top floor, and it was fine but not worth $85 / night (the rate I paid via Travelocity). The A/C didn't cool the room below 80 degrees, the wifi was spotty, and the shower in the bathroom is literally next to the sink and toilet. I'm a small framed person and it was even cramped for me! The breakfast is good, but I would get twice as much food and twice the quality in another riad 10 minutes away. The other riad was also cheaper and more luxurious than this one and they offered to pick me up and walk me from the Bacha! I found pricing for amenities and activities ridiculous - at the time of writing this the riad charges 22 euros for airport transfer. You can get the same thing for 10 dirham. This riad runs on European prices for moroccan standards.

I, like you dear reader, assumed I would be getting my money's worth according to all the reviews and high ratings, but I must say I got ripped off on this one. The breakfast and housekeeping staff were nice and kind people, however I would think twice about paying premium for an average riad with limited customer service.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo