Riad Amira Victoria is a fusion of authenticity and modern amenities. The ambience of the interior has a calming effect after the hustle and bustle outside.The courtyard is lovely, and typically all the rooms are leading from it. The Riad Amira Victoria is very centrally located, a walk to the square takes about 5 Mins. Along the way you may have to be firm with the locals whose enthusiasm to be your 'walking tour guides' can be annoying, the staff are the most reliable sources for those tourist activities and services. I believe Riad Amira Victoria is moderately price and their breakfasts were almost a banquet, and most importantly 'the fresh coffee was good'.
- I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stone's throw from the Marrakech Museum and the Mederasa Ben Youssef, a genuine haven of peace and quiet, Riad Amira Victoria, welcomes you in from the hustle and bustle of the souks. Indeed, a beautiful home with over 500 square meters on the ground floor the riad boasts 11 bedrooms with views on the two tree-lined patios. Original labyrinth style architecture with Moorish lines symbolizing the epitome of traditional Moroccan art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Amira Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Amira Victoria Hotel Marrakech