Albakech House(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$75
Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$642
US$110
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$159
US$149
Priceline
Les Jardins de Mouassine(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$605
US$333
All reviewscasablanca suitebeautiful pooltaginecourtyardroofamenitiesluxurytaxi
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The good- The grounds are beautiful and the decoration is tasteful. The workers are great especially Fred and George! Thanks guys!

The bad- ridiculously over priced for what it was... for $500 bucks a night I expect much more... better amenities, better snacks in the room, converters in the room perhaps. Just no that’s not what $500 a night in Morocco should look like. Sorry just being honest...

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank yourfriendelsie
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

After doing my research I selected L’Hotel Marrakech. I booked the Casablanca Suite. I have strict criteria when selecting hotels and they didn’t disappoint! When I travel and wake up in the morning I want to wake up know I ‘am somewhere that doesn’t look like any other hotel. Hidden, but a quite haven to experience. Staff attentive to detail . We also dined at Riad and had a wonderful dinner. Highly recommend !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We went to this restaurant the first night of our holiday in Marrakesh, my husband had pre booked whilst we were still at home. What a lovely experience! We were met out in the street by Fred who was our waiter for the evening. He guided us back down the tiny alleyways to the Riad and it was like walking into an Oasis! It was so tranquil compared to the bustle of Marrakesh. He gave us some history about the riad and then led us to a lovely area for drinks and nibbles......we particularly liked the sugar coated rose petals. He asked us a short while later if we would like a tour....it was lovely. Unfortunately for us we could only look in one suite as the rest were occupied, but it was delightful. The roof top terrace for dining looked lovely as did the sunbathing terrace opposite, very private and secluded.
We were led down to the restaurant for our evening meal and the food was delicious. It is a fixed menu starting with Moroccan salads, and then three choices for the main course, chicken or beef Tagine or a vegetarian option. I had Chicken Tagine and my husband the Beef Tagine and dessert was ice cream, beautifully presented. The waiter was attentive, friendly and polite not pushy at all and let us enjoy our meal and soak up the atmosphere and surroundings and after we had finished and settled the bill, we were led back to our taxi.
This was a memorable evening and a fantastic start to our holiday, we would both highly recommend this restaurant and the riad.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 September 2017

There's nothing bad to say about this place. Everything was top notch, from the service to the staff to the property. We spent four nights of our honeymoon here and were treated like royalty. A great respite in the middle of the Medina. Highly recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 2 August 2017

The staff of the L’Hotel were warm, friendly and very helpful throughout our stay here George and Fred were the best, these guys will definitely go far, they’ve made our experience at the hotel and we would certainly come back to the hotel just because of them…if you think it’s too much, go, stay there, meet them and then you can tell me if they are not just amazing. The Riad has a typical Morocco atmosphere which is what we were looking for in our hotel selection, at least this is what I’ve told my partner.

I must say that I was a bit worried going to Marrakesh and not knowing where I was staying (the hotel choice was made by my boyfriend who wanted to surprise me) I was also worried of being a gay couple not knowing what the reaction of the staff would be like. I was very impressed by the service and the amenities, and the surroundings and decor of the L’Hotel. The room we had was nicely appointed, let’s not talk about the shower room which was just incredible. As it was really hot we’ve our room wasn’t getting cooler so we’ve asked if we could sleep in another room whilst they get it fixed and I must say that every single room in the room is just stunning! We probably ended up having a tour around every single room. We took a bath every night! You will understand once you get there, the architecture in the rooms is just amazing. Breakfast/lunch I know you might think that the food in Marrakesh is good and you want to try different restaurants, trust me! The food at the L’Hotel is just the best! You feel like you are at home and you can hear the chefs cooking and talking whilst you are waiting for your meal to be served- the meals here were by far the best. It was always served fresh and they always wanted to make sure we were having the best experience – try to have lunch by the pool or upstairs with the sunset.
Luca (Hotel Manager) was also great! He was always present and making sure we were doing okay. Thanks for your help Luca!

If you are planning to go to Marrakesh this is the place to stay! I could go on and on with great feedback about the hotel. The experiences that myself and boyfriend had here was amazing, a place we will never forget. Just one more thing – Thank you boys for respecting us, we didn’t feel uncomfortable in any point of our stay.

Oh, and make sure to have some coins when you come out of the taxi or if you have to give some cash to the men that will carry your suitcase try not to give them 200 like some people does (I am sorry Cal) :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple