Ryad Dyor(Marrakech)
Albakech House(Marrakech)
US$72
US$47
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Riad 11 Zitoune(Marrakech)
US$106
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Riad - Hotel Marraplace(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$135
US$118
US$583
US$81
Travelocity
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Les Jardins de Mouassine(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$358
US$222
All reviewscasablanca suitebeautiful pooltaginecourtyardroofamenitiesluxurytaxi
Reviewed 29 December 2017

I did a lot of research in picking this hotel in Marrakesh. My fiancee and I stayed 5 nights. We got a complimentary airport pick up from the airport to the riad. The riad is beautiful and green and has amazing decor. We loved our room with a fireplace which we used every evening as it was chilly in our riad. The staff gave us an extra plug in heater our 3rd night and that made our suite nice and warm. We just wish we had been given it earlier in our stay!
Breakfasts were very nice with croissants, moroccan bread, eggs, fresh juice, fresh fruits and tea. We had it served in our sitting area nearly every morning.
The outdoor spaces were flower-filled, inviting and clean, we didn't enjoy it nearly as much as we would have liked since it was December but we did manage to fit in a lunch and breakfast on the rooftop and the experience was lovely.
The bedroom had the most comfortable mattress and we loved our pillows and bedding. In fact, we emailed the manager for the brands so we can order back home.

I wanted to give this place 5 stars but I took one off for the staff. We didn't get to meet the manager as he was not working the week we were there. The staff we interacted with were helpful and timely and did well with our requests however we didn't get the feeling they enjoyed their jobs. And of course that affects atmosphere. In addition, I noted there was a difference in the manner of behavior towards myself vs my fiancee (soon to be husband). Lack of eye contact and address namely. A bit awkward (for both of us) to experience. As a female, I did notice this was somewhat common in Marrakesh but as paying guests, in a rather international hotel with mostly foreign guests, it was disappointing to see and experience.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank tbears2017
Reviewed 12 December 2017

I had the highest expectations before we got here, and L'Hotel Marrakech somehow managed to exceed those expectations. The peaceful, 5-room riad has exceptional service, and really made us feel at home. The rooms are beautifully decorated with individual character and great taste. The courtyard with the rose filled fountain, roof gardens, and various lounge rooms with the music drifting through the air on the bottom floor created an incredible oasis of tranquil beauty that sometimes felt hard to leave. We had dinner there our first night, and the food was incredible—the chicken lemon olive tajine was one of the best dishes we had the whole trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2017

My wife and I, together with my son and daughter-in-law- occupied two rooms in this small, luxurious Riad hidden away in the Marrakech medina for 3 terrific nights in this amazing city.

Our suite had a furnished terrace looking down on the pool and adjacent gardened courtyard, from which we would sip mint tea after a day out and about, listening to the sounds of '30s and '40s jazz music piped gently through the courtyard in the afternoons and early evenings juxtaposed with Muslim calls to prayer (and of course roosters crowing in the morning), smelling orange blossoms and watching the doves fly between the courtyard trees.
The room was full beautifully furnished with many antique pieces and a comfortable bed.

We had dinner at the hotel on our first night and it was the best Moroccan meal we ate that week. Breakfasts were enjoyed on the roof terrace garden one morning, on our terrace another, and in the dining room another.
The staff was totally accommodating and available to help with anything we needed. A special recognition goes to Fred, who escorted me on a Monday morning to the ATM which unceremoniously ate my bank card on Sunday, and helped me through the process of getting the card back (apparently this happens often).
Lucas, who manages the property was also quite helpful, and recommended the full day tour of the Medina and the desert on motorcycles equiped with side cars, This was a spectacular tour, by the way, highly recommended.
We thoroughly enjoyed staying at L'Hotel Marrakech and look forward to staying longer the next time we visit.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Casablanca Suite. Splendid accomodation!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Howard P
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

The good- The grounds are beautiful and the decoration is tasteful. The workers are great especially Fred and George! Thanks guys!

The bad- ridiculously over priced for what it was... for $500 bucks a night I expect much more... better amenities, better snacks in the room, converters in the room perhaps. Just no that’s not what $500 a night in Morocco should look like. Sorry just being honest...

Stayed: November 2017
2  Thank yourfriendelsie
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

After doing my research I selected L’Hotel Marrakech. I booked the Casablanca Suite. I have strict criteria when selecting hotels and they didn’t disappoint! When I travel and wake up in the morning I want to wake up know I ‘am somewhere that doesn’t look like any other hotel. Hidden, but a quite haven to experience. Staff attentive to detail . We also dined at Riad and had a wonderful dinner. Highly recommend !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business