All reviews riad dar stressful days the ground floor rooms the main square old city pancakes walking distance sun loungers three nights first floor other guests courtyard map heating raid hosts rooftop
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Dar Nabila is a hidden gem in Marrakech. Ahmed and team are really friendly and welcoming. The room was stylish, spacious and comfortable. It was in the 40's when we were there so the air-conditioning was very welcome.

The Riad is near to Bab Doukala so although it is not in Jm-al-fna it is within easy reach of taxis and buses which will take you into the main square within 10 minutes.

It is very good value for money and the courtyard and terrace are beautiful too.

We will definitely stay again when in Marrakech.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2015

Imen (I hope I spelled her name correctly!) is the star of this Riad without doubt.
She made us feel welcome and helped us arrange our tours at the best price possible (I know because other people on the tour from another hotel had paid more than us!).
On the last day I still hadn't bought a gift to take back to my son and was short on time. Imen sent one of her staff with me into the Medina and had her haggle to get the best deal on a Moroccan light fitting. Imen really does go above and beyond the call of duty to make your stay a wonderful one!

If you're looking for a good homely location (with a traditional no frills feel) near to the Medina and would be thankful for the help and advice Imen can offer this is a great place to stay at a great price.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2015 via mobile

Imani the host was absolutely lovely and very helpful and gave us ideas I what to do each day. We had to get up earlier than breakfast was served and she offered to get up and prepare it for us early. The room we had was lovely and the air conditioning worked well. Breakfast was basic French sticks and spreads, and some Morrocan pancakes, orange juice and coffee but it's free so can't complain. It's a 15minute walk to the square and personally I think that's close enough as there were too many people and not that much there. Overall I'd highly recommend this riad.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bianca M
Reviewed 22 March 2015

This place is soo nice! The people who work there are really nice! For example we got in very late that night around 11 they picked us up at the airport and brought us to the riad, and we had to leave early the next morning for our desert tour and he tried to wake up early to make us breakfast, but our guide came early(weird since it is Morocco) and he was so concerned about not being able to get us breakfast. Also be aware that the car cannot make it into the Medina, so you will have to walk some of the way to the riad that is normal. But I would recommend taking there service to get into the riad not a taxi, until you know how to get to the Riad, because a taxi will rip you off. Also be aware that this place is located IN the medina, so if you have never been to Morocco, and have no Idea what the medina is like I would not recommend it, because the medina can seem scetchy and scary for people who are not used to them.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2015

To start with the positive, the manager Imen was really quite lovely and helpful and everything one would want in a host.
However we were disappointed by the location of the Riad-more of a fault of booking.com because the site listed the Riad in a different completely part of town. It is actually quite far from the center of the Medina. It is close to the bus station and that may be helpful for some. The rooms were clean and the heat worked (in january it can be chilly) and there was hot water. Just a poor location but in an authentic part of marrakech. And a bit pricier than other Riads where we had stayed.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple