Riad Safir(Meknes)
US$52
US$52
ibis
Ryad Bab Berdaine(Meknes)(Great Value!)
US$21
Riad El Ma(Meknes)
Riad Ritaj(Meknes)
Riad Lahboul(Meknes)
Ryad Bahia(Meknes)
Riad Yacout(Meknes)
Riad d'Or(Meknes)
  • Pool
All reviewsthe ownerwent out of her wayfree upgradebab mansourcommunal ovengreat place to stayplenty of hot watergrand taxinice riadtaginefatimamedinamapculturerooftop
Reviewed 18 January 2016

We only had one day/night in Meknes last week and we were so thrilled to find this jewel of a property! The pictures are exactly as advertised, breathtaking and almost surreal - filled with beautiful items, mosaic tiles, pillows, mirrors, lamps. My daughter (5) couldn't believe her eyes: her exact comment was "Mommy, this is the most beautiful thing I have seen in my entire life" !! The staff was so kind (said daughter got sick at night) and helpful (they came and got us from one of the main streets to help us navigate our way through the medina to the ryad), and gave us recommendations for a lovely rooftop restaurant for lunch.

My little family had a brilliant stay here, the only thing I would "warn" against was the many stairs (in all sorts of directions) that might affect someone with smaller children or mobility issues) - they do have a ground-floor room, though. The rooftop terrace was beautiful, but it was January not June so we didn't get to use it as much as we would have liked. Relatively easy to find your way around with the map they provided and just a few minutes to Place Lahdim/ Bab Mansour.

Highly recommended!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Katerina N
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Communal area is really beautiful. Roof terrace is great for sunset and breakfast (too cold when we were there). Rooms are large and clean but are a bit worn down.
The best part are the people. Super friendly!! First day we were guided to the square as we got a bit lost in the medina...

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Niels T
Reviewed 2 November 2015

My last day in Marocco and the first time I felt comfortable and welcome. Fatima actually made me feel at home. I would have stayed another night if I could have. The only problem was finding back to the riad, after I had been out. Got lost several times in the medina. Its better to stay there anyway, since it is lovely decorated and clean.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank helma R
Reviewed 2 May 2015

Fatima was an amazing hostess. Her and her staff took excellent care of us. The breakfast was lovely. The riad is easy to find once you know the trick, and it is just a short walk from all the action of the medina but in a quiet area so you can relax on the rooftop terrace when you want peace.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank redtravelingdiva
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Fatima is such a nice person. She and her staff made our stay really comfortable and made us feel very welcome. The Riad itself has been renovated very nicely in an traditional way and is a very cosy place. We can absolutely recommend to stay at this place. Meknes is a excellent place to stay for visiting also Volubilis and Moulay Idriss.

Room Tip: rooms at the roof top
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple