“Very nice crepes”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 24 November 2014

My wife wanted to try the crepe place that everyone is very excited about. I understand the commotion. I am not a crepe-person, per say, but i really enjoyed our breakfast. The owner is really friendly and it is nice to sit outside and watch the tram go back and forth while eating delicious crepes.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Popped in here for a quick lunch between meetings. Had a goats cheese, roquefort and gruyere wholemeal crepe with orange juice and an espresso. Serves in three minutes. Excellently made crepe and full of flavour. 90 dirhams/£7/$11 the lot. This is my second visit. A few weeks ago I had a delicious cheese omelette with coffee and bread for 35 dirhams/<£3/$4. I'll be back.

Kenn Norris

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The owners are super friendly and the service is very fast and friendly too. The banana and dark chocolate crepe is the best I have ever had. The other crepes are also very good - being some of the best I have ever had including in France with the cost being very reasonable. I am only here a week but I can imagine myself eating here many times before leaving Rabat.

1  Thank mtnbiker12
Reviewed 16 March 2014

The crepes here were tasty, very satisfying and affordable. The chef and staff were super friendly and made us feel very welcome. The chocolate and banana crepe topped off a wonderful meal. Have been there twice already and will eat there a few more times on this trip.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

What a bonus, discovering this genuine Breton creperie in the heart of Rabat. The service was prompt and impeccable and the crepes as good as any I have had in France. The owners are friendly and the quiet outside terrace most welcome. The menu is comprehensive and crepe fans are sure to find exactly what they are looking for.

The prices are extremely reasonable and I would really recommend this French oasis to anyone looking for a delicious change to Moroccan food.

1  Thank William O