“Nice terrace”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 December 2014

Lovely terrace on sunny days and very helpful staff! Prices however do not match to quality and quantity.

Reviewed 12 December 2014

Excellent blé noir, Breton-style savory crepes and lots of sweet ones too. Nice teas and coffee on selection. Quiet neighborhood, along the tramway. Convenient for visiting Tour Hassan and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V, as its right near the Tour Hassan tram stop.

Reviewed 24 November 2014

My wife wanted to try the crepe place that everyone is very excited about. I understand the commotion. I am not a crepe-person, per say, but i really enjoyed our breakfast. The owner is really friendly and it is nice to sit outside and watch the tram go back and forth while eating delicious crepes.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Popped in here for a quick lunch between meetings. Had a goats cheese, roquefort and gruyere wholemeal crepe with orange juice and an espresso. Serves in three minutes. Excellently made crepe and full of flavour. 90 dirhams/£7/$11 the lot. This is my second visit. A few weeks ago I had a delicious cheese omelette with coffee and bread for 35 dirhams/<£3/$4. I'll be back.

Kenn Norris

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The owners are super friendly and the service is very fast and friendly too. The banana and dark chocolate crepe is the best I have ever had. The other crepes are also very good - being some of the best I have ever had including in France with the cost being very reasonable. I am only here a week but I can imagine myself eating here many times before leaving Rabat.

1  Thank mtnbiker12