“Delicious food, nice atmosphere, good prices, friendly people!”
Review of L.M creperie - CLOSED

L.M creperie
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 March 2016

I recently went here for breakfast on my trip to Rabat due to the fact that I couldn't find many places who served breakfast. I was delighted by the entire experience. I enjoyed a cappuccino, chocolate croissant, egg with cheese, French bread, and freshly squeezed orange juice. All of this for $4 and change! Mohammed served me and was very friendly and helpful to an English only speaker.

I liked the experience so much that I went back that night for dinner. I met the owners, a lovely French couple, and enjoyed a main course crepe and a desert crepe. I ended up spending a few hours chatting and hanging out into the night here because the owners were so friendly that I didn't want to leave.

I took a group of business associates here a few days later for breakfast and once again, it did not disappoint. So hello to my friends and L.M Creperie and I look forward to seeing you again next time I visit Rabat. Keep up the good work, your place is top notch.

1  Thank Evan B

Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

So happy to see a crêperie in Rabat! Who could say that I was going to eat the same exactly food and with the same taste than in french britany? The service was super fast and very kind. If you never tried a real crêperie and you are around, do not hesitate to visit and try!!!loved it

Reviewed 13 April 2015

simply sat at the table and we ordered crepes , but we never had them, as no explanation from the owner .

Reviewed 11 April 2015

I was anxious to try this creperie and went around 10 for a mid-morning crepe and found out that crepes are not served until lunchtime! Service was not so friendly and we instead had a simple omelette, nothing special. It just seems like a 'creperie' should always serve crepes. :)

Reviewed 29 December 2014

The owners (a French couple, who were joined by the man's father) were very friendly and helpful to us as English speakers and were very welcoming on our first night in Morocco. We tried both the savory and sweet crepes, though the selection was limited. They explained they only had onions for the vegetable crepe due to the Friday holiday on the following day. That was a bit weird.

The crepes were different from what we expected. The owners explained that that their crepes are authentically from Brittany, France (where crepes originated!). They said that their flour is imported from there. The crepes were reasonably priced, but more expensive than what we later came to expect from other crepe shops in Morocco. The sweet crepes were very good!

Going back to the owners -- they were very welcoming and sociable, and we ended up staying long after we finished eating to chat and learn more about each other's cultures. They made the experience very special and they are worth visiting for sure!