“Finally good crepes!!!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 18 May 2016

+++ Nice decoration
+++ Rich menu (crepes)
+++ Possibility to have both wheat and buckwheat crepes
+++ Friendly staff/owners
+++ Near tramway station
+++ Delicious crepes

--- Tiny space

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place was very nice and cosy with delicious food and excellent kind and considerate service. The price is good too!

Reviewed 9 March 2016

I recently went here for breakfast on my trip to Rabat due to the fact that I couldn't find many places who served breakfast. I was delighted by the entire experience. I enjoyed a cappuccino, chocolate croissant, egg with cheese, French bread, and freshly squeezed orange juice. All of this for $4 and change! Mohammed served me and was very friendly and helpful to an English only speaker.

I liked the experience so much that I went back that night for dinner. I met the owners, a lovely French couple, and enjoyed a main course crepe and a desert crepe. I ended up spending a few hours chatting and hanging out into the night here because the owners were so friendly that I didn't want to leave.

I took a group of business associates here a few days later for breakfast and once again, it did not disappoint. So hello to my friends and L.M Creperie and I look forward to seeing you again next time I visit Rabat. Keep up the good work, your place is top notch.

1  Thank Evan B
Reviewed 5 October 2015 via mobile

So happy to see a crêperie in Rabat! Who could say that I was going to eat the same exactly food and with the same taste than in french britany? The service was super fast and very kind. If you never tried a real crêperie and you are around, do not hesitate to visit and try!!!loved it

Reviewed 13 April 2015

simply sat at the table and we ordered crepes , but we never had them, as no explanation from the owner .