“Thai at it best ”

Price range: US$30 - US$52
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

This Thai restaurants really surprised me and my friend in tanger morocco we live in UK and we are in the same business,my friend who were with me he owens 6 indian restaurants in UK and we think this Thai restaurants food and service is soooo good,we have lots of Thai food in UK and we think it's better than the ones in UK so we would recommend this Thai restaurants to lover's to come and try. shaz and jamal uk

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I had dinner, within very calm Music, you can go solo or with friends, enjoy Thai Cuisine in Tangier.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

After a long drive from Rabat, the kids were hungry and we decided to try one of our few favorite places in Tangier.

Service and food were exquisite. We managed to eat spicy curry ensuring that our kids were having the nems....

I would recommend the green curry plate with beef and extra spicy sauce to get into the mood.

We all enjoyed the moment and definitely will come back every time we are in Tangier.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

The surroundings are a bit dodgy next to the snookerbar and little place to park so better to come by 'petit taxi'. Inside it is really nice and clean and the food is just great (kitchen crew is thai as far as I could see)

Reviewed 25 October 2014

I was staying in tangier for a month and I got to know of this place only in the last week. The entire last week I had dinner here. Being vegetarian I chose to have red curry with rice. The curry was very tasty. The ambience is good and so is the service. My friend who is non vegetarian enjoyed the meal as well. If you are in tangier this is a must visit restaurant.