“Will do again”

Price range: US$30 - US$52
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I had dinner at Tom Yam and I have to say that the food was absolutely amazing, nothing like I have tasted before I had slices of Galangal and Kaffir lime leaves in my soup which are two ingredients, I've never been able to locate in Tangier, not even in other -Thai- restaurants not to say that those are not good but that perfect taste is unique to Tom Yam.

Kimouzore, General Manager at Tom Yam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you so much.
We are happy to bring lemon grass and kaffir lime from Thailand...
And happier when customers like appreciate.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

I told the owner/waiter that I am a vegetarian and he was very generous and accommodating. I specified that I wanted no fish sauce. He made sure my green curry was vegetarian (and vegan). The green curry was a tiny bit spicy in a good way. I ate every last bit. We also had fresh spring rolls made vegetarian. It was a wonderful meal!

Thanks for your support.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Ingredients used did not give the Thai authenticity of the food. Price is expensive for such a quantity, quality, comparing to other restaurants in the same area.

Kimouzore, General Manager at Tom Yam, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

We are sorry u did not feel so much thai taste.
Nevertheless, we are the only restaurant that has thai fresh lemongrass, thai fresh cumbava leaves, thai fresh galangal, thai basil, thai chili.......
I hope that u try our tomyam soup, some other time.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

We had an incredibly enjoyable evening of dinner and conversation (with the proprietor). The food really 'hit the spot' as we were craving some rice and Asian food. Love couscous but needed a little variety.

We live in California, know good Thai food and have visited Thailand many times. This was authentic - much better than expected in Morocco.

The proprietor's son had multiple conversations with us (in English) and the entire family walked away with huge smiles.

Beer and wine are available. We had a bottle of Moroccan Gris from the Meknes area. 90Dh and good, light drinking wine.

1  Thank mikekSingapore
Kimouzore, Manager at Tom Yam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thanks a lot.
We appreciate ur feedback

Reviewed 16 July 2017

And indeed it is - the Owner's son is currently in charge and his latest (little) son is growing up fast! Some terrific new Menu additions - highly recommend the mixed Dim Sum plate - really good. Brought a Moroccan friend here to experience his first taste of Thai - he loved it; thought it "fantastique". Feels like home after many years Still highly recommended.

Kimouzore, Owner at Tom Yam, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Thks a lot. We really appreciate ur comments and wish to see u again ....
Thanks also for making others discover this fine cuisine.