“Great atmosphere ”

Kandinsky Plaza
Ranked #27 of 282 Restaurants in Tangier
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Guys let me tell you something when you see the owner always on top of his business the results are usually amazing and that’s what I have to say about this place AMAZING . Try the spicy chai

Reviewed 6 October 2017

We came here for lunch and ordered mango smoothies, which were so refreshing and delicious on a hot day, and wraps with french fries. Food was delicious and there were tons of options on the menu. We enjoyed the nice large outdoor seating area too.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I went there three times. I loved the place and the food. My son agrees. During my stay it was one of the best restaurants I have visited.The waiters r not very friendly maybe because the restaurant is always busy and full. Well, I loved it.Try it.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

We got panini with turkey and pizza pepperoni. The food was really bad, burned panini with cheap cheese and pizza with tomato paste instead of real tomatoes. Moreover, two companies nearby did not eat their meals - too bad. Never back! The restaurant is not worth enough to call by Kandinsky name!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Good food and nice smoothies... will for sure visit again. Price upper Scala på worth it...smoking and none smoking areas... nice decor