“Magical Mirage”
Review of Le Mirage

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Tangier
Le Mirage
Ranked #10 of 44 Hotels in Tangier
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Just returned from a blissful summer break at Le Mirage. This was my third visit and the place just gets better and better. The refurbishment of the lounge and dining area has really enhanced the luxurious feeling that this exclusive hotel embodies. The new staff in the restaurant impressed with their friendliness and professionalism - with Hamza being a particular star - and the new menu offers a delicious array of choices with a modern twist.

The view remains spectacular and I'd forgotten how restoring the long walks along the private beach are. The hotel staff were all very friendly and keen to ensure that our stay was as enjoyable as possible.

If you want a taste of paradise in Morocco and a place to recharge your batteries, I can't recommend this place highly enough.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mehdi B, Manager at Le Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Greetings,

Thank you very much for the kind words! Please know that such wonderful comments are what keeps our team working very hard day in and day out. I will make sure your words of praise echo all around the property.

Please consider Le Mirage your home on your next visit to Tangier.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

Our first stop in Morocco was this hotel. It was a beautiful resort with phenomenal views of the beach, a fabulous restaurant, and friendly staff inside the bar and restaurant. The only issue was they couldn't find my reservation upon arrival and seemingly were quite picky on who they 'allowed' onto the premise, aka - We likely didn't look like we belonged there upon arrival. Once we were in, the stay became much more enjoyable and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LinzEck
Mehdi B, Manager at Le Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for your recent visit at Le Mirage. I would like to sincerely apologies for the small incident with your reservation. Please know that this matter will not go unoticed and corrective action will most definitely be taken. Please feel free to reach out to me directly prior to your next visit.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Visited for food with colleagues, this restaurant is perfectly positioned on the ocean and watching the sun drop behind the sea is beautiful! On entering the decor is just breathtaking and well designed- the food was absolutely delicious and service second to none! Cannot wait to return! You will not be disappointed with the restaurant!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Mehdi B, Manager at Le Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Greetings,

On behalf of Le Mirage team, I would like to personnally thank you for sharing your experience at our restaurant. Please know that such kind words are what keeps up striving to exceed our guests expectations. Please feel free to reach out to me directly on your next visit shall you have any questions or concerns.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Best hotel in Morocco with the best view ever ! They definitely know the meaning of luxury.
International menu with large variety of delicious dishes, sea food is just awesome.
Check the website it's way better than words to describe it.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Amine B
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I didnt stay here but had dinner here recently. I've eaten twice at lunchtime last year and it was lovely. I came here with a friend for dinner last Monday. Being Ramadam there were no other guests for dinner. We had a lovely drink on the terrace, with amazing views and the most incredible sunset I've seen in many years. Made up for the disappointing meal. We ordered fish, grilled. It arrived very overcooked and dried up. I actually couldnt eat it. My friend did eat it but I sent mine back - a very nice Waiter suggested a different fish with prawns and a sauce. It was very nice, but my friend and I were astounded that there were no other diners and they served up such a dried up meal originally. Worse we were served tinned potatoes. The bill was £40 a head, including our drink before dinner, 3 glasses of wine. Very expensive and I won't be having dinner there again. The locations is stunning and the hotel is beautiful. Maybe when its not Ramadam I will try lunch again but not dinner.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank PennyfarthingLondon
Mehdi B, Manager at Le Mirage, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Greetings,

Thank you for your recent visits at Le Mirage. I would like to personally apologise for your bad experience at our restaurant. There is clearly no excuse for serving any dish in the condition you have described. However, as it is part of our hotel culture, we do believe that there is always room for improvement. Furthermore, we will be delighted to welcome you back at Le Mirage shall you decide to give us a second chance. I can assure you that our team will be thrilled to go above and beyond in order to exceed your expectations.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly shall you have any questions or concerns.