“Great!”

Ranked #2 of 283 Restaurants in Tangier
Price range: US$2 - US$14
Cuisines: Moroccan
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Good Food, very friendly people, very good asmosphere! I would go back there!! If You never ate Marocco Food please try this

1  Thank Nadine d

Reviewed 29 March 2018

When the gentleman who served us (and is likely one of the owner/managers) gave me a hug of thanks at the end of our meal on our first night in Tangier, my wife and I decided we would come back the next night. Ultimately, we ate each night at Rif Kebdani. We especially recommend the seafood grill. Prices are reasonable, service is great, hospitality warm. Make a reservation to get a table upstairs.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

As a real moroccan food amateur I would say the quality is excellent and price really reasonnable. Not excentric or luxury place but just Moroccan authentic food with the right dosage of the right spices.. A good one that deserve first ranks - try salad maison, harira, tanjines etc no way you can be desapointed. Bon appetit!

DarRifK, Propriétaire at Restaurant Rif Kebdani, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Traveler;
Thank you for the comment,and your perfect description of our restaurant and our food,we are glad to have a guest like you.
Thank you very mush,and hope to see you again here.
Kind regards.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Nice atmospheric restaurant in the old town. We went for nights on the run and enjoyed our food on both occasions. Very pleasant service and a pretty restaurant too. Thought the lentils dish i had was really good, very simple but very tasty.

DarRifK, Propriétaire at Restaurant Rif Kebdani, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Guest,
thanks for taking the time and sharing the experience in our restaurant here on Tripadvisor. It is great to read that you have enjoyed our efforts to make your memorable.
Hope to see you again in our restaurant.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

My wife and I both had the lamb couscous, that was all we ordered and they brought us an amazing assortment of appetizers and bread, the couscous and moroccan tea to finish the evening. The environment was so welcoming and moroccan, the location very good. We were attended immediately.

Kebdani means 'my liver' in arabic. and it's what the arabs say instead of 'my heart'. I really felt this place in my liver...

It costs double the basic couscous you can find around tangier, but at 80dh per head, it's well worth the investment (I have also paid a lot more for inferior couscous in Tangier).

1  Thank videomonkey

Dear videomonkey ;
Thanks for your kinds words and the time you took to share them with us. It is great to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. and warm welcome for your next visit. Be informed,that we will make your next visit special and more comfortable . All the best and see you soon! Warm regards.