US$71
US$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

Free cancellation until 21/07
US$116
  • Breakfast included
Bab El Fen(Tangier)(Great Value!)
US$74
Aux 3 Portes(Tangier)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$116
  • Breakfast included
The Melting Pot Hostel Tangier(Tangier)(Great Value!)
US$21
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
Appart Hotel Alia(Tangier)(Great Value!)
US$144
HotelsClick
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$207
US$185
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
All reviewssmall fridgewalking distance to the beachnice poolfree wifiprostituteshairdryersuitemedina
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I went with a group of 9 guys for 4 days in May 2017. Overall I enjoyed my stay in Tangier and I did like the hotel but there were a few incidents that left a sour taste. I'd like to make future guests aware of this so hopefully they don't find themselves in the same situation. Firstly I had had about £80-90 (possibly more) missing from my wallet which was locked securely in the safe, this was stolen over the space of a few days. Secondly our room key stopped working pretty much every day which meant that we had to reactivate it, a gentleman by the name of K Mohad in reception complained that he had to reactivate too many times but surely that's the hotels problem and not ours? This was followed by him shouting and being aggressive towards us, up to the point where he was asking us to hit him. I've never seen anything like it, we spoke to several staff members who didn't have positive words to say about him. We mentioned it to the Hotel Manager who acknowledged it but we never received an apology. The rooms were of a good standard, the bar staff were very friendly and hospitable but the incidents above would probably put me off staying there again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank RealDeal87
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

A group of 9 of us stayed here recently and whilst the hotel itself is OK, the customer service is atrocious. One of the duty managers in particular was threatening, aggressive and rude and took exception to us wanting our room cards to be reprogrammed as they were temperamental and would not work at times. The security guard and bar staff had to come in to break the argument up - is this how front office treats guests?! From memory his name is K. Mohad. How this man is employed in hospitality is beyond me. We were told by other guests and staff that this is not his first such incident.

They've also got a serious theft problem; money was taken from rooms. Watch out for this tactic particularly in lower level floors; housekeeping leave the windows open slightly so that it allows entry for someone to break in. Hotel would claim no liability.

Best part of the hotel is the bar staff who are excellent.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed as part of a tour to Tangiers. Sadly one of the bars was being refurbished but the main lobby bar was open. A live singer at night, not the best but tried his best!

Great rooms with huge beds, free wifi. Nice pool.

Helpful staff & only a 15minute walk to the Medina.

Dinners was included which was a set meal again great for the money.

Breakfast was mainly continental with a large choice, chef was available to make omelettes on request.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2017

In the room there were notowels, nor internet
Had to call several times . No internet for 3 hours
Management not capable on doing any service.
They drive the guests crazy. I will never go back to this hotels. They are crooks
I felt robbed 120 euro , i am here in the room waiting to check out and never return to maroc. Over my dead body.

Room Tip: Pls don t ever go this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Ok hotel but I had problem with wifi not working very well. Air conditioning was ok. Very noisy rooms with a lot of traffic outside. Had problems to sleep every night. Breakfast was ok, not so much to choose between but still ok. Reception stuff speaks poor English but we managed to communicate anyway. So not high class hotel but still ok for a night or two.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business