Riad Arous Chamel(Tangier)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$38
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$48/night.

US$131
US$124
  • Beachfront
US$112
US$48
US$70
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Appart Hotel Alia(Tangier)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$46
Agoda.com
US$68
US$81
Aux 3 Portes(Tangier)
US$114
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnice hotelhotel is locatedthe hustle and bustlecomfortable bedstrain stationfurniture
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

It was quite interesting this stay at that hotel as i have never experienced something like that before.Location wise is in a good location,other than that old smelly rooms, after having shower i realize there was no towels floors sticky and ac was not working and also noisy.
As results no rest at all.
Breakfast very poor and the breakfast room with no a/c.

I dont recomend it at all

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

Good price but standards weren't what I'd expect from a 4-star hotel.

They have no hotel parking so you can either park out back or across the street in underground public parking.

Kind of grimy and needs some deep cleaning.

Sink was cracked and counter full of stains and scratches.
Bathtub had bad putty job and black mold.
Light bulb was out so we had to request maintenance guy to come and replace it.

Black-out curtains were really sticky in the tracks.

Overall, the facilities could use some real touch up.

Seems understaffed

Towels are very worn and used... found some old blood or mud on one and had to request a new one

Maintenance guy was nice!
And they brought a baby bed for our 3-month old son!

Paid about $65 US (650 MAD) for the room. Other than the price, I don't think we will come back here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

First off, we have stayed at many Atlas hotels in different cities in Morocco. This is by far the worst. Outdated rooms, lack of air conditioning and false advertising of amenities just touch the surface of the downfall of this place.

We asked to change room due to air conditioning issues. When We were reissued a room, it had another family staying in it. I went back down to the front desk and they reissued us another. When I asked if they needed the key for the old room back, they told me I needed it to transfer the baggage myself. I don't have a problem doing that, and in fact feel more secure doing it myself, but the fact that their system gives me another person's room is concerning. And , even though they advertise it, there is no safe in the room. Nor is there a refrigerator.

While dealing with the room, there was another gentleman at the desk dealing with 30 + charges on his room that weren't his. See, they have this archaic system and had a STACK of receipts that was probably going to take them all day to get through considering their slow pace. We started to take pictures of the receipts to prove our usage of the "amenities".

I was told that this is because it was this week and it wasn't normally like this. It was a Tuesday..in July ...where no special holiday, regardless of culture, is happening. I told the bartender who said this that this is really a 2 star hotel by US standards.

Other issues include sub par towels, a "life" guard who I wouldn't trust with any life and food that is on a menu but not available.

Book at the Royal Tulip...the Dutch do it right.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a little tired but utterly charming (it will be undergoing a refurbishment soon) but at £37 for 2 including breakfast worth every penny and some. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the views are great.

It's an oasis of calm and only a 10 minute walk from the hustle and bustle of town.

Would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I was there for a week and I noticed a big difference in the rooms. A lot of them have not been renovated in spite of getting the 306 or 510 with sea view. The problem is the WiFi that is non existent in the room compared to my previous stays. I usually go every 3 months to this hotel. The staff has changed and no longer the same. They cater to the customer but some young and inexperienced staff should not be at the front desk. The entrance hasn't been done for quite a while and the side walk is unfinished therefore it is dangerous when you walk on it. Also the hotel has changed its name and is no longer called Rif & Spa rather Hotel Rif Beach. Breakfast has changed also and is very limited with no variety. The hotel advertises Free Parking. NOT TRUE at all. Parking is at your own risk on the side streets and good luck to find one at night. I will be looking for another hotel in my next stay in Tangier.

Room Tip: request rooms with even number ( Sea view rather than pool view)
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo