US$104
US$85
Hotels.com
US$169
US$136
Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$141
US$92
  • Breakfast included
Tanzanite Executive Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$106
US$81
Airport Transit Lodges(Dar es Salaam)
US$42
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
US$95
Alexander's Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$85
Airport Guesthouse(Dar es Salaam)
US$99
Orbitz.com
Abla Hotel Apartments(Dar es Salaam)
US$66
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2015

I stayed here for 2 weeks in a bedroomed apartment and I recommend hem for business clients only as its not quite ideal for a family thats looking for self catering homely apartments as such..because they dont allow cooking in the apartment

Room Tip: Get as top floor as you can for quiet rooms away from the hustle and bustle of cars on Morogoro Road downstairs
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Sumeet N, Manager at Blue Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2015

Dear Esteemed Guest,

We thank you for choosing us to host you on the occasion of your visit to Dar es salaam and also for taking your precious time to write a review regarding your stay.

We note that you recommend our hotel for business visitors. We totally agree with your view as we are generally a business hotel. Visitors in transit also find Blue Pearl Hotel quite ideal as we are a walking distance from Ubungo Bus Terminal where one can board buses to all over Tanzania and to neighboring countries.

Thanks again and we look forward to see you on your next visit to Dar es salaam

Reviewed 17 September 2015

This is an old and ugly building both from outside and inside. Probably constructed in 70ies. Room and linen was not clean. Food was bad too and you do not have any options around the building.

I've been taken there by the local partner and checked out (run away!) the next morning.

The company that made the booking has paid 80 USD (ripoff for this hotel and quality) for a night. Next day they booked a seafront hotel in peninsula for 100 USD...

Other reviews wrote that there is no reliable WiFi, which is very much true, but the hotel management promise that it works perfectly.

I'd not stay there any more and would not recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, find another hotel...
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank nbalsari
Sumeet N, Manager at Blue Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2015

Dear esteemed guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. Sir,I would wish that you had
reported any shortfalls you saw in the room to our reception staff instead of running away.
They would probably have changed rooms for you.

As this is a matter of utmost concern to us, could you please Sir, sent an email
to Sumeet@bluepearlhoteltz.com and give more information regarding what made you
unhappy about your stay? This will help us to improve the service we offer
to our guests.

We have 154 apartments and not all are furnished the same way. It is possible you were not
happy with the kind of décor that was in your room. The hotel building is the most modern in our location, a twin tower with one tower comprising our 13 storey Blue Pearl Hotel, a rooftop swimming pool with beautiful all round views and a seven storey office building, shops, banks,atms,16 conference halls, a gym, 2 restaurants, including a garden restaurant a modern pub - Pub blue Shiffon, we pride ourselves to be the premier business destination for Business and Leisure. We are also a walking distance to Ubungo bus terminal where one can board busses to all over Tanzania and to neighboring countries and this makes us the ideal Transit hotel in Dar es salaam.

Your email may just be the one to help us polish up any shortfalls that we have and we look forward to hear from you. In the meantime we remain with,

Reviewed 16 September 2015

I stayed here 1 night while passing through Dar and on my way to Kigoma. My employer booked this hotel and requested for a shuttle to pick me up from the airport as I arrived late at night. Unfortunately no one showed up and I ended up taking a taxi there. No problem with check in and hotel staff brought me to my room because it was a big premise and I probably would've gotten lost.

The room I was in was very spacious - a living room area with a leather sofa, dining table and counter with refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. The bathroom was clean and hot water was sufficient. Bed was big and comfortable. In room wifi worked well. I was on the 12th floor and could see a good night view of the city.

The staff was very accommodating. I had to leave for the airport early next morning and they let me take my breakfast at 5:45-6am. They arranged for car to take me to airport and the ride was punctual.

I arrived late at night and had to leave early next morning, but I could say that it was a comfortable stay for a night to catch up on sleep.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Sumeet N, Manager at Blue Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear esteemed guest,

We thank you for taking your time to write a review about our hotel. We have noted about the delayed airport pickup and are pleased to note that you had a wonderful stay.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us on the occasion of your visit to Dar es salaam and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Since I reviewed this Hotel last year when it unfortunately closed down while I was there , I have since been back on two occasions. I can therefore report that the Hotel has been fully restored to its previous condition.The staff are very friendly and try to ensure your stay is to your satisfaction.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Sumeet N, Manager at Blue Pearl Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2015

Dear Esteemed Guest,
We thank you for your fabulous review. Our hotel is indeed back to being the best and largest all suite apartment hotel in Dar es salaam with a wide offering of superior suites of affordable prices, conferences and fine dining. We aim to keep improving and making our guests to feel valued and comfortable just like home. Next time you visit, you are welcome to relax in our newly opened club, “Pub Blue Shiffon” on the ground floor. The entrance is at the now refurbished hotel lounge. It is the best club in the area and you will enjoy great vibes by a great DJ, all sorts of drinks and cocktails are served here not to mention the delicious snacks and bites. Entrance to the club is free for our hotel residents
Thank you Sir, for your continued support. Warm regards to you and your family and we look forward to host you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2015

We were put up in the Blue Pearl by Precision Air when they cancelled our flight to Arusha after been at the airport for around 6 hours.

The hotel staff were pleasant and offered us some juice but no food. Our rooms were adequate for a very weary traveller, the beds were clean however the shower recess could do with some renovation. The air conditioning reached only the lounge room and not the bedrooms but that was better than the reviews we read on the way to the hotel.

We left early the next morning for the airport so I can not comment further on the hotels service. As I said to my friends 'it could have been worse.'

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends

Dear Esteemed Guest,
We thank you very much for your honest review. According to the past reviews you expected the worst; I can imagine the relief when you found the different and good image of the hotel and apartments. We are glad that you liked our rooms and that they were comfortable enough. We will have a look at the shower recess and we can assure you that on your next visit it will be quite nice and you will like it. I sincerely apologize on behalf of our staff that did not show you to our 24 hr “famished restaurant” that serves both local and international cuisine and the food is very delicious.

We are building on our growing reputation as the preferred hotel for business travelers and tourists, airport transits and transfers. We thank you for the time you have taken to give us a review and for the good advice you have given us. We look forward to see you again at the Blue Pearl Hotel in Dar es salaam