Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$55
Free cancellation until 03/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$50
eDreams
US$50
Agoda.comUS$55
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 July 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. Nice and cousy bungalows with clean bathroom. Staff was very friendly! The hostess helped us with everything and Ali was a very nice waiter! Free wifi in the room and on the beach. Good lunch and diner menu for a reasonable price. Pizza and grilled chicken for under 6 dollar each!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 December 2019

It was day filled with lots of expectations to have fun and games on the beach but it needed up to be a rather rainy day with more time spent in the swimming pool.... with water sports and music that left the people enjoying under the circumstances.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 December 2019

The beach and the resort has an excellent location and well maintained. I reached there by 11 am. I ordered drinks for my friends and myself. To my surprise, all the waiters were in a meeting with their boss and no one brought the drinks till 45 min passed. When it came to pay the bill. They simply brought the receipt with total amount without any breakdown of items we consumed. We had to spend 20min with the waiter to list the things we consumed. We were charged almost 25000 tshs extra with no account for the money. I asked to see the manager but non of the waiters responded to my plea. It isn’t a very good hospitality. Honestly it is a very good place to go out with family and friends but the service and honesty needs to improve.

If you need more clarification kindly contact me on my details below.

Thank you.
Regards,

Dr Kishan Mistry
MD, MMed Ophthalmology.
Shree Hindu Mandal Hospital.
Dar es salaam.
Tel: 0688404259

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 787kishanm
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I had a family and friends dinner at Kijiji which was from around 07:00 EA time.
Kijiji beach hosted my sisters graduation. The toilets were poor and dirty.
The food was wonderful and the man serving us was beyond wonderful and funny.
You can charge your phone- while eating so feel free to carry your charge however areas close to the ocean don't have charging spots.
It was at night and you get a taste of the wind blowing and a nice view if ships waiting to embark.
I would reccomend it for someone who needs some solo time alone or with someone.
If there is a place you can earn privacy, this is the place.
However, the toilets were in poor state, water was all over the place and it was stinky and dirty.
That's my experience. I hope it is helpful.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2019

I had the misfortune of staying at this hotel as on 23-24 November 2019
Please expect poor service right at the reception as the staff won't greet you at all and are totally oblivious of your presence until you ask them
The room rents are simply not the worth the kind of service and amenities inside
The pool attendant is rude and needs lessons on customer service
The Supervisor moves around but as expected unawares of the happenings around or not bothered about the guests at all
Be careful about your belongings as the staff snoop around in your absence even if your room is locked

The breakfast is pathetic beyond words and inedible to the truest sense as the spread is limited ,un cooked ,served right out from the freezer , juices served are not what you expect but the worst you can imagine

All in all waste of money

Date of stay: November 2019