All reviews executive floor buffet restaurant business district star hotel seafood swimming pool room service prawns business hotel an upgrade main restaurant business trip east africa comfortable stay rooms are comfortable enjoyed my stay city centre
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

I ended up in Dar Es Salam for the night after a flight was diverted from Mauritius due to bad weather.

Despite the last minute arrangements made by the airline to accommodate the passengers, the hotel team were exceptional. Their gracious service really put us at ease. Wake-up calls were automatically arranged for everyone and I was so surprised to find they had arranged a full breakfast buffet from 02:15.

I have no idea when I will return to Tanzania but know for sure that if I return here, the Serena Dar Es Salaam will be my first point of call.

Thank you.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Dear globejetsetter,
We appreciate your positive review and I am delighted to see that you were made to feel comfortable after what must have been a long journey. If you do visit us again, I hope it will be on a holiday!,
We look forward to hosting you again,
Sincerely

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I received excellent customer service from the front desk, staff manning the snack service points during the conference breaks and restaurant. They were always pleasant and ready to help.

The room was clean and spacious. Staff promptly responded to requests made.

The high variety of food was always good. Certainly a hotel I would like to visit again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear susannO6460DA,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Nothing makes us happier than for our staff to be recognised and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Serena Dar es Salaam for 4 nights - both the Staff and Chef customised to suit me!
The staff is very courteous, friendly, and attentive. Felt like home especially on hectic Business trip.
Outstanding chef Rakesh- who cooks amazingly and brings out authentic flavours. Highly recommended to visit the restaurant.
Will always stay at Serena Dar (or Serena in other cities if available)

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dear B S P,
We appreciate your positive review. I am absolutely delighted that the service was excellent and Chef Rakesh won you over with his food. We look forward to your future stays, in all our Serena City Hotels in Nairobi, Kampala, Kigali and Maputo.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I came here for a 24 hours layover.
This hotel was amazing, friendly staffs, spacious hotel room, lots of variety of breakfast, outside area has nice view from the swimming pool.

This hotel loacated in a nice area, banks are just in front of the hotel, shops, restaurant, Las Vegas casino, everything its a walking distance.

It was a pleasure.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear KemalArlin,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of the Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and in particular liked out breakfast offer. Nothing makes us happier than to see that you have recognised the staff for the friendliness. We look forward to your next visit as we continue to transform the hotel, the next phase of our renovations will be the bedroom.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Been frequenting the Serena properties for over 20 years. Definitely not a disappointment with the breakfast offer. Nice buffet spread and one can also order from the menu. Pleasant staff and was great to meet Chef Ali again. Don't miss it when you are in Tanzania.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
SerenaHotels, General Manager at Dar es Salaam Serena Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear dixonondieki,
Your review is highly appreciated and we look forward to your next visit.
Thank you for continuing to support Serena Hotels over the years.