Tiffany Diamond Hotel
US$136
Hotels.com
Sea Cliff Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$293
US$64
  • Breakfast included
US$149
US$118
Alexander's Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
US$157
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscity centrecomfortable hotelrestaurant offersshort staynice roombusiness districtrestaurant staffzanzibar ferryhotel is locatedprayerslippersfridgegymtubtaxisinternetsecurity
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stayed 23 days without problem. Breakfast superb. Internet with LAN cable. All shops around. Parking available. Taxis. Bus Station. But TV channels not working. Mosque lound speakers 5 times per day. Don't expect site view.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
TiffanyDiamondHotels, Manager at Tiffany Diamond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Parisien.
Greetings from Tiffany Diamond Hotel.
Please receive our upheld thanksful for being our long stayer.
We real feel proud to learn that you stayed well with us. My apology on problem experienced on TV channels. Now enough channels are available.
May i, take the liberty to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Spacious, Clean and comfortable rooms....view from the room is not so good however, it didnt matter a lot to me.

This place is at couple of minutes walking distance from the port to get Zanzibar ferry.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms facing the main road, the backside rooms have loud sound of a prayer in nearby mosque
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Vishalnc
TiffanyDiamondHotels, General Manager at Tiffany Diamond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear Vishlnc.
It is grateful to hear that you had positive experience with us.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future.

General Manager.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful stay at Tiffany, very good customer services with outstanding rooms. I needed a place with good environment that i can relax and i had it all at Tiffany. Hope I get the same services when I come back next time.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your positive review.
May i take the opportunity to validate service consistence. Please rest assured that, you will always get the service you expected.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We stayed here for 3 nights at the beginning of our holiday in Tanzania before our safari in mikumi, very comfortable hotel, we had a suite with 2 bedrooms and it also had 2 bathrooms as we went with daughter and son in law, well equipped rooms, Rey comfortable. Lovely food for breakfast and had 2 evening meals in th hotel and didn't want to go out after dark in the city, it gets dark early at 7pm each night. Staff very helpful, lovely dining room and good food, would recommend for a short stay at beginning of holiday

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
TiffanyDiamondHotels, General Manager at Tiffany Diamond Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear Magret, thank you for your positive review.
I am happy to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us. I am equally thankful for your recommendations to other prospective visitors.

Venance Rodgers.
General Manager.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

I booked this hotel for an international business meeting in July 2017. A few days before the meeting, I received an email from the hotel informing me of a sudden cancellation of our booking on grounds that two different groups had been booked for the same dates.It was particularly unfortunate since the hotel had throughout our discussions maintained that the venue was available and even submitted an invoice asking for payment. The sudden cancellation caused massive inconveniences to most of our international delegates who had already been informed about this hotel as the meeting venue and even bought air tickets. My advise to any corporate entities booking this facility is for them to be extremely cautious to avoid becoming victims of similar deceit and embarrassment that seems to define the business model of this hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Jonyango,
I have learned the inconvenience you experienced with great concern. I, real feel sorry, and appreciate for your patience.
I, promise, and request you in future to include me as well in the correspondence.
Please accept my sincere apology.

Venance Rodgers