US$159
US$110
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Harbour View Suites(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$147
US$92
  • Free Breakfast
Airport Transit Lodges(Dar es Salaam)
US$41
US$38
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$72
US$70
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

Tanzanite Executive Suites(Dar es Salaam)
US$106
US$76
ABC Travellers Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$34
  • Restaurant
Airport Guesthouse(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Hotels.com
Abla Hotel Apartments(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$66
Alexander's Hotel(Dar es Salaam)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$157
All reviewsasian restaurantpalm restaurantrooftop barinfinity poolthe executive loungenice poolwonderful hotelfitness centertop floormain restaurantbreakfast buffet isan oasisclean hotelbusiness triprooms are comfortablesea viewenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 21 January 2007

Was our stay at the Kilimanjaro Hotel Kempinski in Dar es Salaam. After spending three nights in Serengeti we spent a night in this hotel, which was booked by my American friends in Tanzania. This is simply a great hotel. It is located just across the port with excellent Ocean views. During our stay the hotel was full with official delegations attending conferences but services were at all times impeccable.
Our room was superb, large and very cosy, with wood flooring and a very roomy and stylish bathroom.
The service was simply the best possible. All of the front desk employees we met were very polite, and professional. The food was simply superb .we really never expected to find that level of service in Africa.... We will always recommend this hotel and we look to going back there!

• Stayed: January 2007, travelled with family
6  Thank rog_peterson1234
Reviewed 8 January 2007

It was my first time as a guest of the Kili in Dar. Before I was a regular of its SPA. Long stays in Dar are frequent for me, working as a consultant for the Gov. of Tanzania. It was a nice experience, not only because the room and amenities of the Hotel, the staff members made me feel very well with their friendly manners. It is valid from the waitress to the managers. I definitevely recommend the Kili for long stays, specially if you like to have time for yourself, enjoing a massage, a very decent sauna and steam bath, a state of the art gym (which comes with 2 times a week pilates-yoga classes if you like) and wonderful meals at the main two restaurants of the hotel. And the most incredible thing is that prices are not that high if you compare them with the other alternatives in Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania.

Stayed: November 2006
1  Thank Marini-7
Reviewed 23 December 2006

The accomodations were very nice and the place centrally located. But the big however! Returning home, I found an authorized large charge on my credit card. My colleague also had the exact same problem. The hotel was the only one with access to my card number during my stay. Although nothing could be proved, after my return, I felt that the management's dealing with the situation was slow and inadequate.
A shame.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled on business
2  Thank sprung3
Reviewed 17 December 2006

We stayed one night at the Kempinski hotel on our way back from Zanzibar. The rooms are beautiful and the staff was very helpful. The food at the restaurant was good but not spectacular.

• Stayed: November 2006
2  Thank Ranza76
Reviewed 9 October 2006

I was visiting Dar on ny third business trip this year, when I learned of an opportunity to stay at Kilimanjaro Kempinski (we used to stay at Movenpick before that).

I must say it was one of the most exciting and comforting weeks I have spent in Dar. The Kempinski personnel were exceptionally friendly and helpful... breakfast was very rich on choices... rooms are bright, clean and very functional... Internet is readily available and very fast (both cable and qireless)

And we enjoyed the restaurants and that are located in the hotel - qaulity of food was of the same level that I usialy expect of high class places in Europe.

Since Kempinski have another hotel in Zanzibar I plan to visit that one on my vacation in Tanzania.

Highly recommend Kili to everyone who is looking for comfort and service in Dar es Salaam

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled on business