“Everlasting Tanzania Travel - Best guides on the mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mount Kilimanjaro

Mount Kilimanjaro Short Trek from Arusha
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Toronto, Canada
“Everlasting Tanzania Travel - Best guides on the mountain”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Best guides, great attention to safety, and really great porters. Couldn't have asked for more from our guide. Thanks so Much Rob!

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Klaipeda, Lithuania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“7days Lemosho with Kilimanjaro Crew”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I had a opportunity to climb Mt. Kilimanjaro with Kilimanjaro Crew. I start to organize my trip just two weeks before my arrival, owner of Kilimanjaro Crew, John Samson Shem was very flexible with my inquiry and wishes in such short notice.
Climbing under guide Erick's crew was perfect, couldn't expect more.
After trekking had one free day, so decided to use it for safari. It wasn't so successful as climb, probably due to wrong choose of park - Arusha national park. Just a few animals. I would recommend to visit Ngorogoro crater national park, from what I heard there is biggest concentration of animals at any time of the day.
And remember to negotiate prices everywhere and about everything!!!!

2 Thank Mindaugas J
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Everlasting Tanzania Travels - The only way to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Everlasting Tanzania Travels is the best travel agency in Tanzania. There I said it.

Despite my not trying every sinlge one, I was able to observe that our group was having significantly more fun (and we feeling less sick) then every other group on the mountain or in the jungle. Not only do Rob and his team take care of every last detail (at a very reasonable price), but they also ensure that you have a great time and are willing to change things up and customize trips based on what you are looking for.

We liked them so much that we went out to a local bar and partied all night with a few of them and it was one of my best nights out I've had ever! I not only recommend them, I miss the guys!

Jordan

Visited March 2013
2 Thank JGild
Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Team Kilimanjaro is the way to go!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

After doing extended research and writing to various trekking companies, I chose team Kilimanjaro as Bianca whom I corresponded with was prompt and professional with her replies. They are not the cheapest outfitter and neither are they exorbitant. You get what you pay for . The guides are very professional and responsible. The foam mattresses provided in the tents were thick enough for us not to feel the gravel and stones underneath, ensuring good sleep. The toilet porter kept the toilets clean and odourless. The food was always freshly cooked and we had fresh fruits throughout our hike.
On the fourth day, Samwel , our assistant guide noted that the soles of my boots were coming apart. He calmly took my boots away and said he'll see what he could do to rectify it. An hour later, my boots were returned with the soles stitched in place. All this was done without any demands for a tip!
Another selling point for Team Kili is that they put up daily photos and updates on their blog , in order to keep friends and family members updated on the climbers .
6 out of us summited Uhuru Peak and one of the team reached Gillman Point via the TK Rongai route. This would not have been possible without our guides and summit porters who were indispensable to our success! I highly recommend Team Kilimanjaro !

New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kilimanjaro with African Outdoor Adventures”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

I met Thomas Schrick from African Outdoor Adventures shortly after arriving in Moshi. He was very helpful in making decisions about how to spend our 2-weeks in Moshi. We were able to postpone our 7-day Machame for a week and were able to go on a safari with another tour company with Tom's guidance. It was very clear that Thomas was interested in helping us to make our trip an unforgettable experience.

Our trek with African Outdoor Adventures began with a very thorough briefing the day prior to our trek. And throughout our trek, Thomas was able to help keep our group of 8 strangers together and more importantly to make sure that we all had a great time. His was very experienced with the mountain and monitored our group to ensure a successful 100% group summit! Indeed, our group of 8 was able to summit in 5hrs and 50mins from Barafu Hut to Stella Point!

Overall, Thomas was very detailed in ensuring the logistics and administration of our trip were taken care of so that we could enjoy our trip! I enthusiastically recommend African Outdoor Adventures and believe that Thomas Schrick is the key to the company's success! Feel free to contact me for any questions.

1 Thank Brian L