“2 night at Younde Cafe”

Price range: US$21 - US$34
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We were at Yaounde for business and visit here for two times with my colleagues... first night i prefer fillet de beef and second night captain fish with garlic and tomato sauce.. both are really delicous. As i heard the pastas are also delicious but i cant try any of them.
The walls of restaurant covered with local art works and seems exiting...
The only thing that critise is the service takes too long time, you have to wait at least 1,5 - 2 hours after your order. That is usual in Cameroon..

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Today we went to Cafe Yaounde for lunch and well up to now for me this is the nicest restaurant/ cafe that I have seen in Yaounde. The garden is lovely and also the restaurant itself is cosy. The walls are filled with art , the ventilators on the ceiling keep it nice and cool (not too cool), it really has a nice vibe....

The service was a bit slow, perhaps because people like to sit here for a long time or because the people will come anyway?.

The food was fine, the stake could have been better, but I was happy with my lasagna!!.

We liked the garden and the restaurant so much that we will be back here and I do recommend people that come to Yaoude to give it a try, I don't think you'll find something much nicer than this.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have been at this restaurant several times the last five years. It is really the best restaurant in Yaoundé. I have also visit others recommended restaurant in the city.
The atmosphere is excellent. The service level is normally higher than expected in Cameroon. The foods are really exceptional in Yaoundé, it is the specific taste on the sauce that gives the food the moment of high class.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

The restaurant is hidden behind lots of tropical plants and flowers. I enjoyed the ambiance of it. Be sure to try the "Limoncello" its AH-MA-ZIN

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Went there with colleagues and had a nice meal.
Good wines, friendly staff.
Had excellent gamba's in an orange sauce. really good food.
Also great desserts