US$183
Caravan Hotel(Addis Ababa)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$64
US$59
Mr. Martins Cozy Place(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$30
US$25
  • Breakfast included
AREQU Guest House(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$45
Addis Guest House(Addis Ababa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$28
US$258
US$144
US$309
US$297
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Addis Regency Hotel(Addis Ababa)
All reviewsclose to the airportyour luggagewi fitwin roomshort drivespaghettidecent foodbreakfast buffettop floorexcellent stayrooms are comfortablehot showerenjoyed my staybole airportother hotelstransitethiopia
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Check in was fast and painless with a friendly staff to help you check in and get your luggage to the room. The next day the desk person still knew me by name.
The twin room is very small in size and as normal for African hotels it was Uber stuffed with furniture so there was little space to put your belongings. However the furniture that was in the room was decorative as well as functional and comfortable. I had some issues such as the tv remote and the safe did not work but they quickly rectified the problem. The bathroom has a hair dryer that didn't have enough power to dry a bald mans hair and fell apart in my hands and almost came off the wall when I tried to use it.
WiFi is free and is as fast or faster than any of the other hotels I've stayed at in Addis.
The restaurant was clean and food fair for dinner and breakfast. I hoped to find a sugar free soda since I'm diabetic but that was not possible. Even when I asked if they could get some since I will be here all week they implied the couldn't. I asked for a cold bottle of water and that was not available either but they did bring me ice.
The room was cleans and the bed soft however like most hotels today it only had the sheet/comforters combination to cover up with. This combination would well suit your need if you were sleeping in the arctic region but not in Addis. Only solution to getting the room a little cooler is to open windows and let the mosquitoes in. I did ask them to replace their Arctic blanked with just a sheet which they were most accommodating to do so.
I had previously stated at another top rated hotel during my many trips to Addis but had to relocate since it really ran down hill. So far I would recommend the Nexus for a comfortable stay in Addis.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 10 days while on business in Ethiopia last Spring. The rooms were small, but clean, very comfortable and reasonably priced. The staff were exceptional - always helpful and very accommodating especially when I asked to leave luggage in storage while I left for 2 days to travel to Bahir Dar. The restaurant was very good for dinner, but breakfast was just so so. Free wifi (which I used extensively) and free transportation to/from the airport are additional pluses. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Addis. As a woman traveler, I felt safe and well cared for at this hotel, which is very important to me.

Room Tip: ask for a room that faces away from the noisy street.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel located near Bole airport (only 10 minutes by car). Room was a little bit small but very clean. Staff were very friendly. Hotel provided car for pick and drop at Bole airport for free.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Really, is one of the best hotels in Addis Ababa considering economical, business & hospitality wise. It is my best experience and i would like to stay only in Nexus because it is more convenient to all business activities and very near to airport which sounds a lot. I well impressed the staff way of moving with the guest and their pleasing movements. Hotel is excellent with all standards. Hope everyone could enjoy the visit.

Room Tip: Rooms at East side with city view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I've stayed at the Nexus now on about 5 occasions, and have found this to be an excellent hotel, both in terms of service and value.

We work with World Vision, as one of our partners, and it's right over the road.

Rooms are comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful, and the food is varied and good.
We noticed that on this visit, (Jan-Feb 17), the internet was substantially faster and more reliable than on previous visits- well done Nexus!

Also, they are extremely reliable in picking us up at the airport, and also getting us there ahead of time.

Finally, they exchange USD for Birr at a very fair rate.

Looking forward to my next visit to the Nexus!

Room Tip: Best to get a room on the left hand side, as you look at it from the front- quieter
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business