Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$131
PricelineUS$107
eDreamsUS$96
Agoda.comUS$96
getaroom.comUS$131
All reviews accra airport business trip clean rooms the hotel staff room service shuttle service internet connection pleasant stay enjoyed my stay home away from home rakesh quarantine blanche bw zara protocols takoradi
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Upon arrival I was warmly welcomed by the staff. The staff are extremely friendly, the restaurant, the Food and the breakfast.
I had 8 great nights here, which obviously also added up to the experience.

See you Soon

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, General Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Mehluli,

Thank you for this great review.

We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed 3 March 2021

First of all, I would like to thank Blanch and Akua (Receptionist) for their warm reception during the check-in and check-out.
I would also what to thank Eric ( IT personnel) for assisting me with the internet issues from day one till I checked out. please send my personal appreciations to him because without him I wouldn't have had a successful virtual meeting.
Lastly, I appreciate Shadrach and Aisha for keeping my room neatly at all times.

Dear Rainer,

Thank you for this fantastic review. it was a pleasure having you with us.

I am pleased to hear of the excellent service delivered by the following team members: Blanche, Akua, Eric, Shadrach and Aisha.

We look forward to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed 18 February 2021 via mobile

Always have a great stay at this hotel. Very good place!
Well priced!
Very close to airport (5 mins) and also very close to all main places of business in Accra. Literally max. 25 minutes away from anywhere.

Looking forward to their pool and bar area when it is completed.

Friendly and helpful staff.

Go and enjoy!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Donovan,

Thank you for this great 5 stars review. it was a pleasure to have you with us.

See you soon.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

Felt welcome from the moment I stepped in to the lobby; friendly, helpful staff as always. one negative was that not all the drinks were available in the restaurant (non alcoholic). Rooms are well kept and functioning well, enough entertainment to keep you busy for a short stay.

Will recommend to stay there any day. Thank-you

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, General Manager at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear Lance,

Thank you for the 4 stars review. We have taken note of your comment and we will on improving it.

We hope yo see you soon again.

Reviewed 15 February 2021

It’s was a lovely experience. Thanks to Benedicta Adzato for letting me know of the 14th Feb dinner through her WhatsApp status so I DM her and she gave me a number to reserve a table for myself and my bae.

I really enjoyed the music, the customer service and the food as well.

I will recommend to anyone.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Richard,

We are happy to hear the above. Thanks a lot for this great review.

We look forward to welcome you again.