US$205
US$208
Hotel M'Lys(Conakry)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsan oasissea viewinfinity poolgreat spapoolside bardinner buffetf bthe club loungerooms are beautifulvery friendly and helpful staffgreat place to staypizzain townbusiness tripbrandbenoitairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

A Sheraton in Conakry? Yes! I was surprised as well since only 7 years ago there was only a very poor Novotel. Now plentybof good hotels around. sheraton is the most expensive and most luxury one. Quite close to the airport only 10/25 minutes. Typical Sheraton rooms. Brandnew so hope they can maintain this standard. Very strong wifi. All over the hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank paparoel
Camille C, Director of Marketing at Sheraton Grand Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Dear Paparoel,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Conakry. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.
We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.
Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grand Conakry and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Conakry.

Sheraton Grand Conakry.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Overall experiece is fantastic!

Hotel had clean and big room with balcony facing the sea and the bed was so ever comfortable.
Infinity Pool was a nice place to relax.
Gym was huge and had very good equipments. They have classes almost every day of the week. My favorite class is yoga lead by Erwin.
They have also jacuzzi in the health club as not all hotels has that.
Shine spa was manned by friendly staff headed by Cristina the director..
Internet was fast!!
Their pizza is a must try..

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Kristine M,

On behalf of the entire hotel team and especially Spa Team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Grand Conakry.
It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This was my second visit to Conakry and I stayed at the Sheraton both times (Nov 2017 & Feb 2018) The Sheraton is the best hotel to stay at while in Conakry, there's no other hotel that can compare. Beautiful ocean view, amazing infinity pool overlooking the ocean, good food and excellent staff. From the lobby to the rooms, absolutely gorgeous property. The gym on-site is exceptional. The spa massages are amazing; definitely warranted after a long flight This Sheraton is better than any of the Sheratons that I've visited in the U.S.

I feel very much at home when I stay at the Sheraton Grand Conakry. The entire staff go above and beyond to ensure I have a 5 Star experience. Everyone that works there is amazing! I would like to thank Balde Mamadou Saidou, Diallo Jamsdeen, Diallo Lamine, and Conte Mahawa for ensuring my stay is always excellent. See you guys next time.

Room Tip: I stayed in the Grand Room and the Junior Suite. Both were great. The rooms facing the center of the pool have the best views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Camille C, Director of Marketing at Sheraton Grand Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear KNDSTT,

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your most memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Sheraton Grand Conakry.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grand Conakry and we hope you choose to create more memories here whenever your travels bring you back to Conakry.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I had such a fantastic stay at the Sheraton Conakry during a recent work trip. Sheraton Conakry truly leaves to the Sheraton expectations with such wonderful views of the ocean and excellent conference service. I have to give them kudos for such incredible wifi...I had no problems connecting to a video conferencing with NY from my room...this is almost impossible in many countries...I would definitely stay at the Sheraton when in Conakry.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Camille C, Director of Marketing at Sheraton Grand Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Dear Ragsaid,

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton Grand Conakry for your recent travels to Conakry.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “go beyond.”

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

On checking TripAdvisor to see if this hotel had good reviews I was very surprised on arrival to see that it was even better than I expected!!

Everything still feels fresh and brand new in the room and bathroom. The view from the balcony is spectacular especially at sunset and sunrise. Note that the air conditioning switches off if the balcony door is opened.

Room service arrives promptly and was delicious! For breakfast they even provided me with a complimentary lemon juice and the news headlines for the day which was a nice touch.

The staff are always polite and willing to go the extra mile! Even with some language barriers as I don’t speak French they were able to figure out what I needed!

The wifi was being fixed during my staff and there was a note in the room that it wouldn’t be working from the hours of midnight until about 4am. I was sleeping during this time anyway so it didn’t bother me.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Camille C, Director of Marketing at Sheraton Grand Conakry, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Amy B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Sheraton Grand Conakry through Tripadvisor.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.

Thank you for staying at the Sheraton Grand Conakry and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Conakry.

Sheraton Grand Conakry.