US$357
  • Pool
Safeer Hotel(Tripoli)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 November 2012

we rented their top deck cafe for our anniversary party a night ago, the management told us to stop the party just as before half of our guests arrived and the party was just heating up. it was a huge waste of time and effort for our guests who got dressed up for the gathering. the reason; they neighbors got disturbed by the normal sound of music, they threatened to mob our party with guns and arms. is this the land of civilization? i had bad experiences in libya but this one is by far the worst. the staffs were apologetic yet arrogant, they just add more insult to the injury. for your security you'd better think twice before booking in this hotel... by the way the food was also terrible!

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank KrisTope
Reviewed 9 September 2012

Best you can find in tripoli for the valu of money and super service , very near the tripoly international fear , lux and modern , unbelivebul teracc . Friendly stuff , very clean , I advice to give it try while you visit tripoli.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Trabiko
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

It's my first time in town and my first cup of coffe in the 9th floor . Sounds like this is the only good thing here ! Enjoying the view and the sea breez .

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank mandelajunior
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I used to be a regular guest spending 5 - 7 days every month. The location of Plasma is excellent, sometimes noisy at night, The reception guys good easy to book by phone or email, clean rooms, modern furniture and A/C. Tiny room with no place to put your bag this may bother you. There offer also suite but sure it is more exipinsive. The breakfast is good, lot of things and you can find something to eat, with Italian delicious fresh desserts. The hotel offer 24 hours room service. there a restaurant in the second floor but I did not like the food there. The Terrace is amazing, View of Old city and the wide sea, I always enjoyed drinking coffee upstairs.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Resat_10
Reviewed 10 July 2011

I stayed at the Plasma Hotel on and off for approximately 6 months. I was booked a small suite, which was plenty for my needs. Always clean, laundry service very good, wireless internet only available from the lounge area in my suite, but much stronger in public places. Breakfast is passable, and eggs available if you ask. Otherwise mainly Arabic fair.
The 1st floor restaurant is ok - and much better than the Moroccan I tried at the top of the Corinthian Hotel (that should be avoided at all costs!)
Main problem at the hotel is/was the noise from the very busy street outside, which can go on until the early hours. I eventually had to sleep with headphones!! I am a light sleeper though, and colleagues did not have the same problem.
Along the street outside there are a number of very good restaurants at very reasonable rate. Particularly recommended is the wood fired pizza place across the road (look for the timbered frontage, opposite side of the road to the hotel, about 100m away). Excellent service, brilliant pizzas which compare favorably with ANY I have had anywhere. The staff at the hotel are indeed all young, but very friendly and very helpful. The hotel is a bit of a way out of town, but the new Marriott is only a block away on the beach. If you are driving (which I would not recommend in Tripoli until you have acclimatised) there is only street parking available.

Room Tip: Double rooms can be small. Ask for a corner suite.
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business