“Good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Fantastic restaurant with fast good service, Food is always good and well presented. Parking available is very limited and the street is noisy and very busy. However this is well worth the visit and repeat.

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Had the seafood platter to share between two, plenty of tasty seafood for both of us. Good service too

Reviewed 19 April 2018

We have been there 3 times in the last two weeks and have been very happy with the food and service every time. They are very welcoming and provide very good food at affordable prices. Stand-out dishes for us were the Sole and the Calamari.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Went for a family lunch on a Saturday.
We ordered the Alfredo and our daughter the pizza.
Food was excellent tasting but it felt as if they were skimping on ingredients as there was only 7 pieces of small cut up chicken in my pasta. It was if they had split one breast between mine and my husband's dish and I felt the portion was rather small for such a high price.
The waiting staff seemed bored as they were constantly hovering over us even attempting to take my daughter's plate of pizza before she had finished as well as my husband's beer that was half full.
There also seemed to be a real issue with flies which they did inn all fairness try to remedy with little shot glasses of vinegar.

The food was tasty but for me was not worth the money.

1  Thank jennai53
Reviewed 8 April 2018

I booked into a guest house and asked where I can eat nice fish. The owner suggested that I try Sardinia Blue Olive. The waiter was not very good but the food was excellent. I ordered Kingklip and it was tasty, tender and juicy. I will go back to this restaurant.