“Brilliant for business meetings”
Review of Krisjans Bistro

Krisjans Bistro
Ranked #52 of 147 Restaurants in Windhoek
Price range: US$60 - US$160
Description: We are serious about good food, food with integrity, made with love. We pair artisan food with good coffee, good wine, good whiskey, good brandy or just and old school retro softdrink.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Awesome little restaurant that offers some delicious breakfast options. The perfect spot for business meetings at the heart of Windhoek.

1  Thank Dawie B

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Good food service a bit slow in a central spot in Windhoek.
The menu is small but the food so good, excellent spot to make breakfast or to have a snack and coffee after church .
Weekdays its busy from time to time and weekends its a relaxing spot to sit chat and enjoy good food.
The service can be updated and worked on , its on the slow side but the rest is Good .
Fresh good tasty food and cakes good smoothies and coffee.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

On a very recent visit there, I ordered the lamb sarmie. As it arrived I noticed it wasn’t on ciabatta bread, as indicated on the menu, and instead was put on .rye bread, which made the meal heavier and overpowered the flavor of the lamb filling.
Had I known there wasn’t ciabatta, I wouldn’t have ordered it.
If something is not in stock it is mandatory to inform the guests before giving them something else- which we did indicate to the waitress.

Moreover, the chips were well spiced, but very oily- which made it quite unappetizing after a while.

On another visit, I asked to have a takeaway for the smoothie I ordered, and the waitress brought the cup for me to do it myself. At other places when is asked for that, usually the waitress does it.

On a positive note, you will never go wrong with Krisjan’s green juice; very light and refreshing.
Also, the bolognaise and chicken burger are very good.

To conclude, Krisjan’s has a very relaxed atmosphere and unique simplistic decor, which is something that will always brings me back.
I’ll continue to post reviews of other foods I try on the menu.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is a lovely place with healthy food off the hustle and bustle and great to chill and hang out and reflect!
Favourite place in Windhoek.Friendly service and exellent value for money.
Always back!

1  Thank Luise M. C. D
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Had a lunch meeting there. Ordered a burger which was named the Krisjans Burger. Not bad at all. For those that ordered more "fancy" food the service took a bit longer. Moral of the story if you keep it simple in Namibia it will work. Otherwise a quaint little Bistro.